The bold and vivacious Parineeti Chopra has come a long way since her Ishaqzaade days. Someone who doesn't turn shy in calling a spade for what it is, Parineeti is treading a path of her own in this competitive industry. As she celebrates her birthday on 22nd October, Ganesha looks at her Solar Horoscope.
Date of Birth :- 22nd October , 1988
Time of Birth :- Not Known
Place of Birth :- Ambala, Punjab India
[Owing to the unavailability of credible birth-time of the celebrity, the analysis and predictions have been done on the basis of the Solar Chart/ Surya Horoscope created with the help of her birth-date and birth-place only.]
Important astrological observations
- Jupiter will be transiting over her Natal Venus and Ketu till 11th August,2016.
- Rahu will be transiting over her Natal Mercury in Virgo and Ketu over her Natal Mars in Pisces, till 30th January ,2016. After that, she will be under the influence of Rahu- Ketu half-return phase. At the same time, Rahu will be transiting over her Natal Venus too.
- Transiting Saturn will be maintaining its opposition aspect with her Natal Jupiter till January 2017.
- Jupiter will transit over her Natal Mercury after 11th August 2016.
1) Parineeti had been launched by the YRF banner, but she hasn't done many films in the recent past. Will we see more of her in the coming times?
Ganesha wishes a great time ahead to Parineeti Chopra .
- She will be signing new projects during the year ahead and will receive due appreciation for her performance in those movies/projects.
2) What else lies ahead for the bubbly actress in terms of overall career success and personal matters?
- Venus is afflicted by Ketu in her Solar Horoscope so chances of relationship break-ups are higher in forthcoming time.
- Though she may seem to be going 'steady' with someone in the year ahead, things may not pan out as expected.
- Her pursuit of finding a suitable match or true love – isn't going to end soon.
3) Last year had been dismal for her, with both her films being flops. Will she get success in the next year?
- 2016 will be better for her as compared to 2015, feels Ganesha.
4) She had taken a break to work on her figure and lose weight. Now fitter and fabulous than ever, will she able to reap any rewards?
- We may not see much of her hardwork translating into career success in the year ahead. However, Ganesha assures her best is yet to come from the period beginning August 2016.
With Ganesha's Grace,
Rantidev A. Upadhyay
The GaneshaSpeaks Team