Picture this: 'You are a farmer, who have had a bad year. Someone promises to help you, share your sorrows and pay all your debts. They even promise to give you a huge compensation for the loss you have incurred. However, there is no free lunch on this earth, and that's where reality bites. All these favours are only if 'you' sacrifice your life, which will make national headlines.'
If you are confused about what to take and what to leave, Aamir Khan's 'Peepli Live' comes to the rescue. Directed by NDTV journalist Anusha Rizvi, the film is about the growing number of farmers' suicides and the media and political response to it, portrayed in a satirical manner. The film stars veteran actors like Raghubir Yadav and Naseeruddin Shah. Though it is releasing on August 13th, it has already bagged its first award as 'Best First Feature Film' at the the 31st Durban International Film Festival.
While all the other actors of '3 Idiots' are still basking in the success of the film, Aamir Khan is ready with his brand new production. Will 'Peepli Live' live upto the audiences' expectations? Ganesha finds out with the help of Vedic Astrology.
13th August, 2010
Release Time Sarvashtakvarg
- Film's release time chart has Venus, Moon, Saturn and Mars Stellium of four planets in the Ascendant. This Stellium is aspected by Retrograde Jupiter.
- Venus is debilitated, but gives exalted aspect to the 7th House, being Lord of Bhagya Bhuvan.
- Ketu occupies 10th House, and 10th Lord is in the 12th House.
- Retrograde Jupiter in it's own sign occupies the 7th House.
- In Sarvashtakvarga there are 33 Bindus in the 10th House, 42 in the 11th House of gains and only 18 Bindus in the 12th House of loss.
- Ganesha observes that because there are four planets in the Ascendant, subject line of the film is likely to be very strong.
- Considering all the Astrological observations mentioned above, Ganesha feels that the film may open with more than sixty percent business, and in some territories we will find 'house full' boards too. Even though it would be worth watching the film, it may not be able to break the box-office records, feels Ganesha. That's because Venus the prime significator of arts is weak due to debilitation. On the flip side, because debilitated Venus gives exalted aspect to the 7th House of public image, this film may receive lot of appreciation.
- Film may leave its impact on various sectors including realty and government (Ketu in the 10th House Square Stellium that includes Mars in the Ascendant)
- Ganesha feels that this film will do well abroad.
- During first two weeks, this film will do considerably well, but third week onwards business may decrease.
- Film will be critically acclaimed or may even receive awards. At subliminal level, something sensitive would happen at social level as impact of this film, because there is Stellium of four planets in the Ascendant aspected by Jupiter.
Good luck and may Lord Ganesha bless Peepli Live's cast and crew.
Bhavesh N. Pattni
The GaneshaSpeaks Team