‘No Problem’, says Ganesha while predicting the film’s fate at the BO
A formula in comic genre films, done to death- A doubting wife, a sizzling girl friend, a pal who stammers, disguised roles, stolen diamonds, a ruthless yet funny villain and a flurry of activities during the climax all the hodgepodge transforming into a rib-tickling comedy film. ‘No Problem’, which is releasing on 10th December, 2010, is no different when it comes to the storyline. However, when the gang of Bollywood hunks – Anil Kapoor, Sanjay Dutt, Suniel Shetty & Akshaye Khanna along with the king of comedy, Paresh Raval get together to tickle your funny bone, it’s something to watch out for. Sensuous Sushmita Sen and charismatic Kangana Ranaut are expected to add some spice to the film.
Although director Anees Bazmee (of ‘No Entry’ ‘Welcome’ fame) promises to deliver something hatke
this time, ‘No problem’ seems a cliché story… Will the audience still have no problem in accepting the film? Ganesha envisages the fate of ‘No Problem’ with the help of Vedic astrology.
No Problem’s release time chart for India’s major territory10th December, 2010
- The film is releasing with Capricorn Ascendant. Lord of the Ascendant is in Bhagya Bhuvan.
- YogaKaraka Venus is in the 10thHouse in its own sign.
- The Lord of the 7th House Moon aspects its own sign.
- Swagruhi Jupiter aspects Bhagya Bhuvan.
- Lord of the 11thHouse Mars is in the 12thHouse with Rahu and Mercury.
- Ganesha strongly feels that this film will receive a warm welcome at the box office. The film may see more than 75%
business during the first weekend.
- Ganesha doesn’t mean to say that it will be a good and entertaining film, but somehow the magic of Yoga Karaka planet Venus
in Libra will work in the film’s favour. There are chances of stumbling upon ‘houseful’ boards at few cinema halls.
- Ganesha feels that ‘No Problem’ will give a tough competition to other films releasing during that time.
- Ganesha observes that the Lord of the 11thHouse is placed in the 12thHouse with Rahu and Mercury, and as the Lord of the 12th House Jupiter is its own sign, so ‘No Problem’ will not face any problems even overseas. It is likely to do good business abroad as well.
Lord Ganesha blesses the cast and crew of ‘No problem’, and wishes it a problem-free release at the Box Office.
The GaneshaSpeaks Team