New Associations, Faster Progress and Some Minor Roadblocks foreseen for N. Balakrishna
Nandamuri Balakrishna, the sixth son of Telugu actor and former Chief Minister – N.T. Rama Rao, is the living legend and one of the greatest heartthrobs of Telugu Cinema. In a film career spanning 40 years he has acted in ninety nine films in a variety of roles. He is best known for depicting larger-than-life roles in most of his films. Being famous for his charisma, style and his dashing and inspiring personality, the “Lion of Telugu Cinema” has received the prestigious Nandi Awards and South Indian International Movie Award. His juggernaut of success started with Apurva Sahodarudu (1987) directed by K. Raghavendra Rao. Since 1987 his silver screen journey has been unstoppable once he had given seven greatest blockbusters in a row-Presidentugari Abbai, Muvva Gopaludu, Bhargava Ramudu, Inspector Pratap, Bharatamlo Bala Chandrudu, Tiragabadda Telugubidda and Rakthabhisekham. His latest films Simha, Legend, Lion, Dictator won hearts of various film-lovers. The legend has started shooting for his upcoming 100th film Gautamiputra Satakarni, directed by Kris, which is based on the life of the Andhra ruler who is said to have ruled over mainly vast parts of Southern and Western India. Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao, veteran actor Venkatesh and a host of prominent personalities from the world of films and politics attended the ‘Muhurtham’ event of the film in Hyderabad.Will it be the most successful film in the career of the great N. Balakrishna? Will he once again reign in the hearts of the numerous fans around the world? Let’s see what Ganesha has in store for his 100th film?
Date of Birth:- 10th June, 1960
Time of Birth: Unknown
City of Birth: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Chart Type: Surya Kundli
Nandamuri Balakrishna – Surya Kundli
The Starry Picture of the Superstar:
- Venus – the main planet to be taken into consideration to analyse the case of an artist, is placed in its own House, in the Chart of N. Balakrishna. This placement renders a lot of strength to the Chart as such, and makes him a very good artist with tremendous creative potential.
- Mercury – the planet which signifies communication and intelligence, is Swagruhi, so he is good at dialogue delivery and possesses great logic. This also shows that he
- Jupiter is Swagruhi (placed in its own House) and thus it blesses him with due wisdom and foresight. The very same Jupiter has blessed him with great success, fortune and happiness through his film as well as political career.
- The placement of the Moon with Saturn, blesses him with great patience, which is an essential quality for one to flourish as an actor as well as politician. But the same combination also results into the formation of the Vish Yoga, so he will have to guard against ill health, negative thinking and depression. But, the placement of Jupiter with these two planets is a saving grace that would tone down the negativity.
- Mars in Pisces makes him emotional. He would be a person who will carry a storm in his heart. He would like to stay miles away from direct confrontations.
- Rahu-Ketu on the Leo-Aquarius axis indicates that he is very careful about his performances, and is proud about his achievements. He would also be very selective in the selection of friends.
Astrological Predictions – A look at his future and overall prospects:
- Transiting Saturn is aspecting his Natal Sun and Venus. Also, he is under the Rahu-Ketu return phase. Ganesha feels that he will be working very hard during the year ahead. He will have to be very patient and composed, in order to pull through the projects on hand.
- He will have to take good care of health during the year ahead. He should avoid scattering his energy into multiple activities and must focus more on consolidation.
- The Rahu-Ketu return phase will be operational till August 2017. This is going to end his old and unwanted associations while new ones would also begin.
- Ganesha feels that during the year ahead, he will earn more name and fame. He will be able to reach to the next level in his film career. But, only through consistent efforts, this can be achieved.
- Ganesha feels that there will be great financial growth.
- Ganesha envisages that he will be getting more involved in charity or noble activities post 11th August, 2016.
- The period of around an year, starting from August 2016 will be an excellent phase for his directorial ventures. He will be supported well by the cosmos to come up with interesting concepts in this phase. Even otherwise, for all his creative endeavours, this phase will be highly auspicious.
With Ganesha’s Grace,
The GaneshaSpeaks Team