Much-awaited Kahaani to open to full-houses, foresees Ganesha.
When the numero uno Bollywood actress of the year 2011 features in what’s being touted as the role of a lifetime, the anticipative wait by innumerable fans for the movie is more than justified. Kahaani, the much-awaited intense thriller, set in Kolkata, produced and directed by Sujoy Ghosh, stars the hugely talented Vidya Balan in yet another woman-centric role. The movie revolves around the lead character Vidya Bagchi who is alone and seven months pregnant. Straight from London, Ms. Bagchi, in the film Kahaani, frantically scours the by-lanes of the ‘City of Joy’ looking for her lost husband Arnab Bagchi. With nothing to rely on except fragments from her memories about her husband, Vidya soon sees all possible ways reaching a dead end,
especially when everyone tries to convince her that her husband does not even exist!
Does the father of Vidya’s child exist only in her mind? Or, is there much more to the story than what meets the eye? The answer lies in Kahaani,
and to watch it you will need to wait till 9th March 2012, when its slated to release nationwide. Here, Ganesha looks at the release time chart of the film with the help of Vedic astrology.
9th March 2012 Kahaani’s release time chart for India’s major territory
- Mars the Lord of the Ascendant is retrograde in the 5th House of performance.
- Film will be releasing with Venus and Jupiter in the Ascendant.
- Lord of the 7th House of public image is placed in the Ascendant
- Lord of the 10th House of success is exalted but retrograde
- Ketu is placed in the 2nd House of finances. Venus, the Lord of the 2nd House of finances, is placed in the Ascendant.
- As Venus and Jupiter both are placed closer to the degree of the Ascendant in Kahaani’s release time chart, Ganesha feels that it should receive a warm welcome at the box office.
- Sun, the Lord of the 5th House of performance, aspects the 5th House by 7th aspect, while Mars is retrograde in the 5th House. Ganesha feels that the film may be good from the performance point of view. However, all the artists/actors may not be able to meet the audience?s expectations.
- Some of the dialogues in the movie may be shocking for the Indian audiences, as Mercury, the significator of communication, is debilitated, and thus weak.
- Ganesha feels that during the week of its release, Kahaani might top the box office. Yet, at the same time, Ganesha also feels that from the second week onwards, the film may not be able to sustain itself at the box office, in the regular shows.
- The movie can be expected to do excellent off-shore business, though. On the foreign shores, the movie may be accepted more.
- As per Pythagorean Numerology, the film’s title totals to the number 9. Even by the way of numerology, thence, the movie does have luck in its favour.
- With Bhagya Bhuvan Lord Jupiter conjunct 2nd and 7th House Lord Venus in the Ascendant, this film also has a scope of winning an award, (Though, not necessarily the best film award. Anyone associated with the film may win an award, says Ganesha.)
Ganesha wishes good luck to the cast and crew of Kahaani.
With Ganesha’s Grace,
Bhavesh N. Pattni
The GaneshaSpeaks Team