Recently the famous Indian film director and film producer Mahesh Bhatt, known for his controversial stories as well as comments, was quoted as saying that a story he had written back in May 2015 is eerily similar to what unfolded in the gory Sheena Bora murder case! In a recent visit to Pakistan, he stated that he would love to make a film, jointly produced in India and Pakistan with the help of a Pakistani production house.
The illustrious film-maker known for his intriguing yet awry take on life and, at times, extremely profound insights turns a year older on 20th September. Will we get to see interesting projects in the year to come? Ganesha finds...
Date of Birth :- 20th September , 1948
Time of Birth :- Not Known
Place of Birth :- Bombay ,Maharashtra, India
[Owing to the unavailability of credible birth-time of the celebrity, the analysis and predictions have been done on the basis of the Solar Chart/ Surya Kundli.]
Important Astrological Observations:-
- Jupiter will be transiting over Bhatt Sahab's Natal Saturn till 11th August, 2016. Meanwhile, it will be aspecting his Natal Rahu in his Solar Chart.
- Rahu has been transiting over his Natal Sun and Mercury, since July 2014, and shall continue till January, 2016.
- After this, it will be transiting over his Natal Saturn. Rahu's degreecal transit over Mahesh Bhatt's Natal Sun will happen in November 2015.
- Saturn is currently transiting over Bhatt Sahab's Natal Jupiter. It will be aspecting his Natal Saturn, during the entire year ahead.
- Jupiter will transit over his Natal Mercury and Sun, post 11th August 2016.
- Considering the planetary transits over Bhatt Sahab's Natal planets, Ganesha finds that the year ahead will be average for him.
- He may find himself busier post January, 2016, though. He may come up with a new project. However, he may not focus much on directing movies, instead, he may focus more on producing and writing.
- Ganesha cautions that Mahesh Bhatt will have to take a very good care of his health, during the year ahead, specifically in November 2015. At this time, he will have to be extra careful.
- The year ahead and the starry configurations indicate that Bhatt may not be in a retirement mode, but he will syrely be taking it easy.
- He would want to focus more on his writing, post August 2016.
Ganesha wishes a great time ahead to Mahesh Bhatt , in general, and also for his forthcoming films .
With Ganesha's Grace
Rantidev A. Upadhyay
The GaneshaSpeaks.com Team