Telugu Cinema's super-star Mahesh Babu is a complete man. Successful in his professional life and devoted in his personal life, the Tollywood star is an enigma in his own right. Mahesh Babu is quite popular in the entire Southern belt, despite the fact that he has predominantly worked in the Telugu cinema. Adored for his pin-up boy good looks (unlike other screen heroes in Tollywood), and admired for his versatility, Mahesh started his career as lead in the films in the year 1999, and has, since then, not looked back. In his illustrious and long career, he has appeared in many blockbusters, including Okkadu, Athadu, Dookudu, Nenokkadine among others. Many of his films have been translated in many other languages, including some foreign languages like Polish, and many of his films have, spectacularly, received some of the most amazing openings in the international territory for Indian films, specifically the United States. Named as the 'most desirable man' on the Times Most Desirable Men 2013 list, Mahesh Babu, winner of a multitude of awards and accolades, celebrated his birthday on 9th August. And, this year, just 2 days before the birthday of this royal Leo man, his film Srimanthudu hit the theatres, on 7th August 2015. Ganesha takes a look at the stars of the mega-star!
Date of Birth :- 09th August, 1975
Time of Birth :- Not Known
Place of Birth :- Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
[Owing to the unavailability of credible birth-time of the celebrity, the analysis and predictions have been done on the basis of the Solar Chart/Surya Kundli with the help of his birth-date and birth-place only.]
The Best Case Scenario – Mahesh Babu is a meant to be a Star...
- Mahesh Babu is born with Mercury, Moon and Venus in Leo. This planetary placement can be said as one of the prime reasons for his being a very good actor, as Moon indicates the mind, feelings and power of imagination, Mercury governs the communication skills, while Venus rules the creativity.
- His Natal placements indicate that he may be a bit unconventional, regarding his views on art/creativity, as Venus is retrograde in his Chart. Or, he may tend to work with a rather traditional perspective on performing. Further, his Venus in Leo indicates that he will remain under the spotlight, which he very obviously does.
- Stars also indicate that Mahesh Babu is an actor and film-maker. His strengths lie in the fact that he can justify the characters he plays. Besides meticulously following in the guided steps of his directors, Mahesh Babu shall also have his own inputs for any character he plays.
- Sun and Moon are in exchange in his Chart, which is a planetary factor that adds further to Mahesh Babu's starry allure. Born with Moon in Leo, he would naturally prefer remaining in the limelight.
- Blessed Natally to be a good entertainer, Mahesh Babu has been gifted with a dynamic personality and a generous heart by the stars. His stars bode that his personal sense of freedom will be very high. However, he should avoid getting into ego conflicts.
- His Venus in Leo indicates his love for the glamour-world. In fact, this is just the place, where he is meant to thrive.
- People born with Venus in Leo do not like to be ignored or relegated to the background. Hence, the stardom is a perfect place for this good-looking actor, where he is admired for his talents, and catches the public eye frequently.
What lies ahead?
- Ganesha notes that currently Mercury and retrograde Venus are transiting through Leo Sign over Mahesh Babu's Natal Moon, Venus and Mercury. So, he is under the influence of two planetary returns – Venus return and Mercury return.
- This is a very favourable point for him. This indicates that in the nearer future, Babu is going to reap some gains, and will also be appreciated for his creativity/artistic talents.
- His Birthday Year is going to begin well for him, confirms Ganesha.
The Bigger Picture – What do the major planetary transits reveal for the mega-star?
- In Mahesh Babu's Chart, Saturn has been transiting through the 5th House over his Natal Rahu. This factor adds to struggle and strive for perfection. This planetary transit, till it continues till 2017 will make Babu work harder as an actor.
- Given the influence of two malefic planets, he will also have to guard against accidents and injuries, while performing in his films, in fight sequences etc. He will also need to pay more attention to the 'performance' or acting' side of his involvement in the film projects.
- On occasions in the year ahead, he may feel his own expectations of himself, his performances or something or someone have not been met. In fact, his expectations may be unrealistic from the beginning itself, given Rahu's illusory effect.
- Jupiter's ongoing transit (from Leo) over Babu's Natal Mercury, Moon and Venus till 11th August 2016 is an excellent indicator that we can expect some more good films/ news from the stars in the next year. He will remain in the limelight for one or the other reason, and shall be enjoy the adulation and appreciation, especially till January 2016.
- However, he will have to be extra careful, from January 2016 onwards, when Rahu joining Jupiter in Leo—and starts to transit over his Natal Mercury-Moon-Venus. This may be a confusing time for Babu, and he may end up taking some wrong decisions.
- He will have to be extra careful of issuing any statements in the media, post this time, as chances of them backfiring shall be pretty high. Specifically, he will have to be more cautious about his image in press media, TV media and internet media. His direct statements about something may strain his image, under Rahu's influence.
The Film - Srimanthudu
Srimanthudu starring Mahesh Babu and Shruti Hassan and co-produced by Mahesh Babu's own film production company has already broken massive grosser Baahubali's premier ticket records, what with some of its premier tickets selling at whopping USD 15,000. The actor, understandably, has a huge fan following in the US, and this goes on to say that his 40th birthday sure looks set to prove to be very lucky for him.
Well, the stars too say the same. On 7th August 2015, the day film officially released, the Stellium of Mercury-Jupiter-Venus is in the Zodiac Sign Leo, where Mahesh Babu's Natal Mercury-Moon-Venus are already placed. Plus, Mahesh Babu is under the influence of important planetary returns. These starry alignments are a clear indication that the movie Srimanthudu will hit the bull's eye.
Currently, the transiting Mars is in a Sextile aspect with Mahesh Babu's Natal Mars. This portends that Babu's performance in this movie shall garner plenty of audience applause and appreciation.
Ganesha wishes a very Happy Birthday to Mahesh Babu and wishes him well for his future.
With Ganesha's Grace
Bhavesh N Pattni, Kashyap Rawal and Rantidev Upadhyay
The GaneshaSpeaks.com Team