Shruti Rajalakshmi Haasan, the daughter of legendary actor Kamal Haasan and ever-gorgeous Sarika, is nothing like an archetypical actress. And she couldn't be more different than most other star sons and daughters who have descended upon tinsel town with the backing of their parent, and then faded into the deep abyss of oblivion.
She is unusually intelligent, witty, multi-faceted, beautiful (an understatement), and (surprise, surprise!) independent. This actor/singer/song writer/music composer is also damn good at kick-boxing. Even her upcoming film Luck, which is all set for release by July-end, is an unusual pick for a star child's debut.
When asked what if she too fades away like most other star kids, Shruti retorts that she is an artiste's child first. Ganesha gives thumbs up to this drop-dead gorgeous 24-year-old for the attitude and predicts her fate with the help of Vedic Astrology System.
Shruti Rajalakshmi Haasan
Date of birth: 28th January, 1986
Time of birth: Unknown
Place of birth: Chennai, India
- In Shruti's chart, Venus is placed with the Sun and Mercury in the sign ruled by Saturn. Venus in Saturn's sign makes one a good artist. Plus, the Sun in Capricorn along with Venus also indicates tremendous potential as an artist. Mercury's position with Venus indicates that she is intelligent.
- Mars, the planet of vigour and vitality, is placed in its own sign alongside Saturn, a slow moving planet.
- Currently, Rahu is transiting over stellium in Capricorn
- Shruti will enter prelude of Jupiter return after 19th December, 2009
Predictions on Shruti's Luck
- Ganesha observes that on the day Luck releases, Venus will be in its own sign, Taurus. Also, it will be in a separate square with Saturn. This indicates that the film may have a steady rise at the Box Office, and will pick up momentum after the weekend.
- As Venus is powerful on the day of release, both Shruti's performance and beauty will be appreciated by the audience. In other words, she will receive a warm welcome in Bollywood.
- The film may have some intense love sequences as Mars and Venus are in the same sign, Taurus, on the day of release.
- As Sun is in opposition with Rahu, almost with a tight orb of one degree, the character playing the negative role in this film will hold it together.
- Shruti's first film will be good not only because she has performed well, but also because it has been a well-made film.
- In short, 'luck' is in Shruti's favour.
Good luck and may Lord Ganesha bless Shruti Haasan with great success on the career front.
Bhavesh N Pattni
The GaneshaSpeaks Team