Krishan Kanhaiya – a new TV serial from Garima Productions is a humorous family entertainer that will hit the small screen from 29th June 2015 at 10:30 pm on India’s favourite entertainment channel – SAB TV. Starring Nikhil Ratnaparkhi as Kanhaiyalal – a confused and furious common man, who poses several questions to Lord Krishna – played by Siddharth Arora. This prompts Krishan (God) to descend on Earth in different forms and modern avatars with distinct traits to solve Kanhaiyalal’s (Commoner’s) problems, and also bestow wisdom to all the viewers. This fabulous Hindi comedy show promises to be a fun-filled ride for the audiences…..feels Ganesha…..
Launching Time Chart, Mumbai
Astrological Observations :-
- Ganesha notes that ‘Krishan Kanhaiya’ serial will be launched with Aquarius Ascendant.
- Jupiter the Lord of the 11th House will be exalted, and placed in the 6th House with Venus – the Significator of Arts.
- The Moon will be debilitated and conjunct with retrograde Saturn in the 10th House of Success.
- Mars – Lord of the 10th House of Success will be conjunct with the Sun in the 5th House.
- Mercury – Lord of the 5th House of Performance will be posited in the 4th House.
Astrological Predictions :-
- As the Ascendant Lord is retrograde, this serial may not have a very warm welcome from the viewers. However, as time passes by, it will gain popularity.
- After 1st August 2015, once transiting Saturn moves direct, this serial shall attract more viewers, feels Ganesha.
- Jupiter is exalted and placed with Venus, hence it will be a good entertainer.
- Venus – the Significator of Arts is placed with Jupiter. Thus, the creative aspects related to this serial will be highly appreciated by the viewers.
- In short, this serial will gain popularity at a later stage. But, it will surely delight the audience.
Ganesha wishes Good Luck to the cast and crew of ‘Krishan Kanhaiya’.
With Ganesha’s Grace,
Rantidev A. Upadhyay
The GaneshaSpeaks Team