Keep a cool head’, says Ganesha to new-mommy Shilpa Shetty!
Life didn’t bring her everything on a platter, and yet, she has done a fine job of creating an uber chic niche for herself in the world of glamour. And today, she is a style icon in India, in her own special way, and has wooed many a national and international audience. That’s Shilpa Shetty for you!
In spite of starting off as an unpolished, rather-plain looking teenager in a small role, where she was killed halfway through the movie (Baazigar), Shilpa managed to catch the fancy of film lovers. And, soon she morphed into this super-hot, glamorous babe with a statuesque figure to die-for. Despite having a not-so-successful run at the silver screen, and despite facing many controversies for her penchant to go under the knife repeatedly to improve her looks, Shilpa Shetty surely has come a long way. Since her first Bollywood outing in the film Baazigar in the year 1993 opposite Shahrukh Khan, Shilpa has appeared in over 40 Bollywood and South Indian films. She has also done myriad advertisements, a hugely successful fitness and Yoga video, mpteen
television shows including the British show Celebrity Big Brother (2007), where she was crowned the winner, post a racism controversy. Till date, the movies like Phir Milenge, where she played an AIDS patient, Life in a Metro, Rishtey and Dhadkan remain her best and most admirable screen appearances.
Shilpa’s polished looks, personal style and diva-like appearances in parties and glamour events have always managed to hit the headlines. In the year 2009, Shilpa tied the nuptial knot with UK-based hotshot businessman Raj Kundra, and the couple was recently blessed with a baby-boy. Together, Raj and Shilpa make an impressive couple. The yummy mommy Shilpa turns 37 on 8th June. How will the stars favour this sensuous IPL Team owner? Ganesha
takes a peek at her life and future on this happy occasion.
DOB: 8th June 1975
Place of Birth: Chennai, India
Shilpa Shetty’s Surya Kundali
- Till December 2012 Jupiter and Ketu will be transiting through Taurus over Shilpa’s Natal Sun, Moon, Ketu and retrograde Mercury. In December, Ketu moves on from Taurus to Aries.
- Likewise, her Rahu Ketu return will end in December 2012.
- Saturn will be transiting over Natal Uranus during the year ahead. However, till 3rd August 2012, Saturn will be transiting over her Natal Pluto, due to its retrograde motion in Virgo.
Shilpa Shetty’s Year Ahead
- Ganesha feels that Shilpa Shetty may face a pretty tough time at the personal front till first week of August 2012. She will have to control her temper, and shall have to adjust with life in the best possible manner.
- Obviously because of Rahu Ketu return, some of her old Karmic relations may get over, and new Karmic bonds may be built. This also points towards her motherhood, which is surely a new Karmic relation.
- Ganesha feels that she will have to sacrifice quite a lot, right from films to public appearances, just because there are many ‘hard transits’ appening
in her chart, which generally force a person to bring about a radical change in his/ her life.
- Shilpa’s terms with her husband may become more cordial after December 2012; till then there are chances of friction between the two.
- Her film career may not end, but an interval may be anticipated, because of some adverse planetary transits.
- However, Shilpa may be back in the limelight towards her next birthday, and she may re-activate her career to some extent at least.
Ganesha wishes a very happy birthday to Shilpa Shetty.
With Ganesha’s Grace,
Bhavesh N. Pattni
The GaneshaSpeaks Team