Karan Johar to rock this year as well, predicts Ganesha
He gave Indian Cinema ‘Raj & Simran’, the two unforgettable lovers of the 90s. He gave the 70mm screen a larger than life look with fluorescent walls, sprawling mansions, micro minis and love stories, worth dying for! Karan Johar is one of the most successful young film-makers of the Hindi film industry. Being the son of film producer Yash Johar, film-making was in his genes, and he made his debut as an assistant director for Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge. The film still goes houseful in Maratha Mandir, and is the longest running film in the history of Indian cinema. With his directorial debut ‘Kuch Kuch Hota Hai’, KJo became Gen Y’s favourite, and there’s been no looking back since then! This 39-year ‘young’ film-maker has earned fame through his acting, directing, production and his TV chat show Koffee With Karan. After winning accolades for the designing he did for Shahrukh Khan and Imran Khan, the multi-talented Karan is all set to launch his designer label along with designer-friend Varun Bahl.
The award-winning film-maker turns 39 today. He is banking on his upcoming films the remake of Agneepath, sequel of Dostana, and Student of the year. Will the films be appreciated by the audience? Will KJo give up his bachelorhood this year? Ganesha, with the help of Vedic Astrology, finds out what’s in store for the birthday boy.
Date of birth:- 25th
Time of birth:- Unknown
Place of birth:- Bombay, Maharashtra, India
Surya Kundli :-
- Ketu will be transiting over Natal Sun and Saturn during the year ahead.
- Jupiter will be transiting over Natal Mercury and will also aspect NatalMoon.
- Post November 2011, Saturn will be transiting over Natal Moon.
- Mars return will begin from the last week of July 2011. Same way, he willalso be under the influence of Venus Return phase after 30thJune, 2011.
- June and July 2011 look great for Karan Johar due to two planetary returns happening in his chart, Venus Return followed by Mars Return. During this period Karan may remain in the limelight, feels Ganesha.
- October to December 2011 is again an active period for Karan. Jupiter’s retrogression during that period will surely work in Karan’s favour as Karan’s Natal Jupiter is retrograde.
- Ganesha feels that he may come up with very few, but good projects by his next birthday.
- However, Ketu’s transit over Natal Sun gives him red-signal against getting into controversies.
- Astrologically, it’s high time for Karan to take a decision regarding his personal life, as transiting Jupiter will be aspecting Natal Moon during the
Good luck and may Lord Ganesha bless Karan Johar with progressive year ahead.
With Ganesha’s Grace,
Bhavesh N. Pattni
The GaneshaSpeaks Team