The 'Comedy King' of India, Kapil Sharma has been entertaining his fans since he won The Great Indian Laughter Challenge in 2007. The 34-year-old stand-up comedian has never looked back since. He also participated in Sony Entertainment Television's Comedy Circus, and won it six out of the seven times he participated in it. Kapil has hosted the dance reality show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Season 6 and the comedy show Chhote Miyan, and participated in Ustaadon Ka Ustaad.
In 2013, Kapil launched his own show Comedy Nights with Kapil, under his banner K9 Production. In the same year, he won the CNN-IBN Entertainer of the Year award. He is expected to carry forward his brand of comedy in his forthcoming film Kis Kisko Pyar Karu. Ganesha takes a peek at his performance in the film and how his fans will receive it.
Kapil Sharma: Bollywood Actor
Date of Birth: 02nd April, 1981
Birth Time: Not Known
Place of Birth: Amritsar, Punjab, India
Owing to the absence of the credible Birth Time, following predictions have been created, basis a Solar Horoscope/ Chart.
Astrological Predictions :-
Ganesha wishes good luck and a bright future to Kapil Sharma and his forthcoming movie Kis Kisko Pyar Karu.
- The movie Kis Kisko Pyar Karu is scheduled to release on 25th September, 2015. This movie will prove to be a great hit for Kapil Sharma, as transiting Jupiter will be aspecting his Mercury posited in the 12th House of his Solar Chart.
- Moon, the Lord of the 5th House of performance in the Solar Chart, will be aspecting transiting Moon and Venus. This will fetch him a lot of appreciation for his performance in the film.
- The audience will enjoy his dialogues a lot.
- Jupiter's transit through Leo till 11th August, 2016, will remain favourable for his career growth.
- Rahu will be transiting over his retrograde Jupiter and retrograde Saturn. Ketu will be transiting over his stellium of planets in Pisces, till January 2016. This indicates that he may face problems in maintaining a good rapport with co-workers/ producers/ directors till then. He may also face some issues on the family front. However, these factors are not going to affect his popularity.
With Ganesha's Grace,
Rantidev A. Upadhyay,
The GaneshaSpeaks.com Team