Sit back, relax and enjoy this rare lean period – Ganesha tells Kamal…
Date of Birth :- 07th November, 1954
Birth Time :- Not Known
Place of Birth :- Paramakuddi,Tamil Nadu, India
[Owing to the unavailability of credible birth-time of the celebrity, the analysis and predictions have been done on the basis of the Solar Chart/ Surya Kundli with the help of his birth-date and birth-place only.]
Important Astrological Observation:
- Transiting Jupiter will be aspecting his Natal Rahu in Sagittarius in his Solar Chart till 11th August, 2016.
- Saturn will be transiting over his Venus and will be giving 3rd House aspect to his Natal exalted Mars.
- Ganesha foresees that there is not much activity or progress or anything too bright in store for Kamal in the year ahead.
- He might not be able to gain much support from the transit of Jupiter, and on the other hand, the transit of Saturn will be giving adverse results and will act as an obstructive force. Because of the Saturn’s transit over his Natal Venus, Kamal may not get complete creative satisfaction.
- He may not have good and romantic days in married life. He should take care in conversation and have politeness as well.
- He should be more patient in matters related to personal life and will not experience much bliss on the marital front. He will need to be cautious in speech and have to be more polite.
- Kamal’s film career in the year ahead may not be phenomenal.
- Chances of getting due returns on the capital invested, are lesser. So, it is better that he doesn’t don the hat of a producer currently.
- For 1 ½ years starting 30th January 2016, he should avoid making controversial statements and getting into arguments as from then, Rahu-Ketu half return phase will be in operation for him.
- Ganesha sums up the overall picture in the following words: An year with nothing too bright to write home about.
Ganesha wishes good luck to Kamal Haasan on his Birthday.
With Ganesha’s Grace,
Rantidev A. Upadhyay
The GaneshaSpeaks Team