Chetan Bhagat, famous for his portrayal of modern, young India in his books, and Abhishek Kapoor, the director of the National Award winning film Rock On!!, have come together to make Kai Po Che! - a film adaptation of Bhagat's best-seller The 3 Mistakes of My Life. The film stars television heartthrob Sushant Singh Rajput along with Amit Sadh, Raj Kumar Yadav and Amrita Puri in the lead roles. If the pre-release promotions and teasers are anything to go by, the film promises to be high on quality performances, gripping narrative and soulful music.
One major hurdle, however, is that the main star-cast does not feature any established names that may pull audiences towards the theatres. In that case, the word of mouth publicity is something that film makers would have to heavily rely on. Is it going work in favour of the Kai Po Che team? Will this feel-good film strike a chord with the audiences? Ganesha analyses the release-time chart of Kai Po Che and finds out how the film is going to perform at the box-office. Read on.
Kai Po Che!'s release-time chart
for Bollywood's major territory
- Ganesha observes that film will be releasing with Aries Ascendant. The Lord of Ascendnat is well placed in the 11th House with Venus, Sun and Mercury.
- There is a conjunction between the Lord of the 2nd House and the Lord of the Ascendnat.
- Jupiter is placed in the 2nd House, the House of Finances, and is the Lord of the Bhagya Bhuvan. Ganesha also observes that the Lord of 2nd House, Venus, is in the 11th House.
- Retrograde Saturn and Rahu are posited in the 7th House.
- Retrograde Saturn and Rahu are posited in the 7th House, which indicates that the film is going to face criticism.
- As far as the business is concerned, film is likely to receive warm welcome at box-office.
- The planetary positions in the release-time chart suggest that the film will do good business in India as well as overseas.
- However, Ganesha feels that film will have to face tough competition too because of Saturn's and Rahu's position in the 7th House.
- As Air element is predominant in film's release time chart, Ganesha feels that this film will give some 'points to ponder' to the audience. It may not be a very direct message, though.
- Although Kai Po Che! looks set to do good business, it will not be able to enlist itself under 'biggest blockbusters of the year' category.
- Film is likely to win some awards, feels Ganesha.
Ganesha wishes good luck to the cast and crew of the movie Kai Po Che!
The GaneshaSpeaks Team