Jupiter’s favourable transit will add spark to Circuit’s career, foresees Ganesha
His debut film ‘Tere Mere Sapne’ was a dream launch. Not only was the film well-received by the audience but debutant actor Arshad Warsi too became a star overnight. In spite of a good start to his career, the journey was not all hunky-dory for him. But after a string of flops and his share of lows in the
industry, today, after ten years, we all know him by a different name, and the credit goes to ‘Munnabhai MBBS’. It was in 2003 that director Rajkumar Hirani etched a character called ‘Circuit’, and this stout and short Circuit a.k.a Arshad Warsi became one of the best comedians of Bollywood. He also won the Filmfare Award for Best Comedian for ‘Lage Raho Munnabhai’, the sequel of Munnabhai MBBS. And how can one forget his outstanding performances in Golmaal (series) and Ishqiya?
With his films Double Dhamaal and Munnabhai Chale Amerika – sequels of his previous hit films- releasing in the coming year, the time ahead looks brighter than ever. But what do the stars say for the talented actor who celebrated his birthday on 19th April? Ganesha finds out with the help of Vedic astrology.
Date of birth:- 19th April, 1968
Time of birth:- Unknown
City of birth:- Bombay, Maharashtra, India
Arshad Warsi’s Surya Kundli
- There is Stellium of planets in Pisces.
- Saturn will continue transiting over Ketu till November 2011, after which it will form opposition with Natal Sun and Mars.
- Jupiter will transit over Natal Sun and Mars post first week of May, 2011.
- Transiting Rahu will be forming inconjunct aspect with Natal Sun and Mars in the second half of the year.
- Exalted Venus indicates that Arshad is a very good actor. Exalted Venus with debilitated Mercury cancels Mercury’s debilitation (widely known as
Neech Bhang in Vedic Astrology). Stellium in Pisces gives him high level of sensitivity, which actually contributes to his acting skills.
- Powerful Mars with Sun indicates that he is an energetic person. During his school days, he was a national level gymnast, we can attribute this
to Sun and Mars conjunction in Aries.
- Ganesha feels that during the year ahead, Arshad will do big budget commercial films. Jupiter’s transit over Natal Sun will surely increase his fame.
- On the flip side, he may have to deal with the loss of a close family member within one and a half years, starting this June.
- Ganesha predicts his personal life/married life to be harmonious and peaceful.
- Arshad will have to be extra careful about his health as he might injure himself during the period between June 2011 and August 2012.
- Jupiter’s favourable transit can also help him bag an award during the year ahead.
Inshort, the year looks promising for Arshad’s career. Ganesha wishes him good luck.
With Ganesha’s Grace,
Bhavesh N. Pattni
The GaneshaSpeaks Team