How will the audiences react to Madhuri Dixit’s second comeback?
As she set the silver screen ablaze with her act as the super sensuous yet troubled Mohini, millions of Indians crooned to the simple counting song of the 1988 Bollywood blockbuster Tezaab. Madhuri Dixit aka Mohini had truly and well arrived – to never look back, that is! Finally, after a number of not-so-memorable performances in umpteen movies, Madhuri, with Tezaab and the song Ek Do Teen, had acquired what she was fit for – the position of the reigning queen of Bollywood. Her killer, infectious smile, her instinctive acting prowess and her conventional, heart warming looks only paved the way for her future success and glory. Darling diva of millions, muse to the legendary artist M.F. Hussain and an effortless, natural dancer, grace personified Madhuri possesses what few other actresses do.
The Dhak Dhak golden girl of Indian cinema bid adieu to the silver screen post her marriage to the U.S. based Dr. Sriram Nene in the year 1999. However, that was not before she reigned as the queen Bee of the Indian Film Industry for over a decade, and gave superior performances in movies like Ram Lakhan, Tridev, Saajan, Dil, Beta, Hum Aapke Hain Kaun, Dil to Pagal Hai, Lajja, Khalnayak and many more. Post shifting to the U.S. and raising a lovely family with two boys, Madhuri was lured back to the kingdom of dreams by Yashraj Productions’ Aaja Nachle in the year 2007. Although, the movie failed to fare as well as expected, it did re-ignite the flame called Madhuri Dixit. And, probably that’s what made her shift her base to India with her family. Post the film, she appeared as a dance reality show judge on the Indian television, and is slated to judge the show in its next season as well. It’s now confirmed that Madhuri is getting back to acting full time, and has already signed two movies, including the sequel of Vishal Bhardwaj’s Ishqiya ? Dedh Ishqiya.
Madhuri-Dixit-Nene, the epitome of Indian beauty, glamour, poise and talent celebrates her 45th birthday on May 15, 2012. Today, when every second day a new face enters the Industry, will Madhuri be able to give the new generation of actresses a run for their money? How will she fare on her personal front? Will her move to India be successful? Ganesha peers at her Kundali to find out how the coming year shall shape up for her.
Madhuri Dixit-Nene’s Birth chart
Birth Date: 15th May, 1967
Birth Time: 20 hours 00 mins.
Birth Place: Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India
Madhuri Dixit-Nene’s Horoscope
- Ganesha notes that immediately after Madhuri’s birthday on May 15, 2012, transiting Jupiter enters Taurus. Transiting Jupiter and Ketu will be conjunct in Taurus over her Natal Sun and Mercury.
- Saturn is currently transiting over Ketu through the 12th House in her Natal chart.
- Till end of the year, Rahu will be transiting through the Ascendant and Ketu through the Descendant.
- From the last week of December 2012, she will be under the influence of Rahu Ketu half return phase.
- She is under the influence of Shani’s Dhaiyaa (Shani’s Small Panoti of 2 and a half years) till the end of the year 2014.
- Jupiter’s transit through Taurus in the past has been partly beneficial for her. Talking about this in detail, Ganesha says that during the year 2000, Jupiter was transiting through the same zodiac sign and at that time she had done only two movies, one was Pukar and the other was Gaj Gamini. Pukar earned her the nomination for the Best Actress at the Filmfare Awards, but Gaj Gamini failed at the box-office.
- Ganesha feels that her second-time comeback vehicle too may not generate a desired level of success, as her stars are not in the most favourable positions.
- Her performances are likely to be appreciated, but her stardom won’t be able to attract a large number of people to watch her films.
- She will have to take a good care of her health during the year ahead. Some complications are likely, but no life-threatening ailments look likely.
- She will have to try and avoid conflicts/differences at the family front, especially till the end of the year 2012; temporary estrangement is also foreseen. However, there are least probabilities of a permanent separation.
- She may also remain in the limelight for social activities or even as a brand ambassador for some products. However, a great level of success as an actress isn’t there on the cards during the year ahead.
Ganesha wishes Madhuri Dixit-Nene a very happy birthday, and wishes and hopes for her succes.
With Ganesha’s Grace,
The GaneshaSpeaks Team