Happy days are here again for John Abraham: Ganesha
A lot is going right for John Abraham. A well-toned body with Jesus-like good looks; one of the hottest women in the Indian film industry, Bipasha Basu, as his woman; a recently reported purchase of a property worth Rs19 crore; and his involvement in a series of social causes around the globe, the latest being eradication of Aids along with producer-politician Smita Thackeray.
To top it all, his career as an actor has never been better. After wreaking havoc at the Box Office with films like Dostana and New York, it’s only natural that ‘Johny boy’ wants to capitalise on a much-deserved success.
Ganesha uses the Vedic Astrology system to determine if the Lady Luck will keep seducing John.
Date of birth: 17th December, 1972
Time of birth: Unknown
Time of birth: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
John Abraham Surya Kundli
- John Abraham will be under the influence of Rahu-Ketu Return for the coming year
- Saturn will maintain square position with Natal Sun
- Jupiter will transit through 3rd and 4th House from Natal Jupiter
- Jupiter will form trine with Natal Venus, the the planet of arts, after May 2010
- This is the year of karmic relations and karmic rewards for John Abraham. Unstable and shaky unions will give way to a stable long-term personal relationship. We can expect his ties with Bipasha Basu to grow stronger.
- Ganesha notes that Saturn’s square with the Natal Sun, Rahu and Jupiter may lead to some concerns regarding his career or he might have to struggle a bit in order to stay in the limelight.
- Foreign connections may benefit him due to Rahu’s transit through Sagittarius over the Natal Sun and Jupiter
- Besides acting, he may also think of trying his hand in film production or direction. Ganesha, however, feels that he should avoid risking huge sum of money in the film industry.
- After May 2010, he may buy new property or may shift to a new house, he may carry out major changes in his lifestyle. This is because Jupiter will be transiting through 4th House from the natal Sun.
- John may remain in limelight between September and December 2010.
In short, the second half of 2010, especially the last quarter, is favourable for John.
Also, Ganesha sends best wishes to John for his birthday. Good luck and may Lord Ganesha bless him.
With Ganesha’s Grace,