Amitabh Bachchan, the name needs no introduction! However, it will be blasphemous to not mention the living legend's insurmountable contribution to Indian cinema and culture. Initially rejected by many for his awkward and lanky gait, Bachchan's towering success in Bollywood not only cut his critics to size, but also made it impossible for others to even dream of reaching the dizzying heights that he has scaled in his career.
From portraying the angry young man of the 70s, to taking over the role of Bigg Boss in 2009, Bachchan's career spans more than three decades, and it is far from over. Affectionately known as Big B, Bachchan is currently playing the host of reality TV show Bigg Boss 3. At 67, his gross income from this single venture will be Rs 40 crores.
With his 68th birthday falling on October 11, Ganesha uses Vedic Astrology System to predict how big will this year be for Big B.
11th October, 1942
17 hours (War Time applies)
- Jupiter will transit over Ketu through the Ascendant, and later, it will transit through the 2nd House of finances
- Rahu-Ketu will be transiting through the 5th House-11th House axis
- Saturn will be transiting over Stellium of planets in Virgo
- Jupiter's transit over Ascendant, and specifically, over Ketu indicates that Amitabh Bachchan will be inclined towards spirituality, and may also earn fame from his films till May 2010
- Though his favourable period has begun, Saturn's transit through 64th Navmansha and the 8th House indicates that Big B will have to take very good care of his health, failing which he may get seriously ill in 2010.
- He may also do some charity in the next one year, predicts Ganesha
- However, from health point of view, the year is not good, so Bachchan will have to put in extra efforts to remain fit and fine
- Lungs, heart and area around chest will be very sensitive for the actor during the year ahead.
- Bachchan may also remain worried about his son's career due to Ketu's transit through the 5th House of progeny
- May 2010 onwards, the period is good for fiscal matters, provided he is able to resist health threats
Good luck and may Lord Ganesha bless Big B with good health in 2010.
Bhavesh N Pattni
The GaneshaSpeaks Team