Go Goa Gone! – Ganesha sees a tough way ahead!
The Indian film industry has witnessed some interesting film with unusual plots in the recent times. The latest film to join them is Go Goa Gone, a film directed by Raj Nidimoru and Krishna D.K., which is going to release on May 10, 2013. Promoted as first Indian zom-com, that is, zombie comedy, Go Goa Gone stars Saif Ali Khan, Kunal Khemu, Vir Das, Anand Tiwari and Puja Gupta in the lead roles. The energetic, amusing music and the captivating trailer of the this film have already generated buzz, arousing curiosity in the minds of the movie-goers about this first of its kind Indian film.
But it all comes down to how the audiences respond to the film. Will it stand up to the expectations? Or, will this expensive experiment fail at the box-office? Ganesha, with the help of Vedic astrology, finds out how Go Go Gone will perform at the ticket window. Read to know more.
Go Goa Gone – release time chart for Bollywood’s major territory
- ‘Go Goa Gone’ is releasing with Gemini Ascendant and Cosnstellation of the Ascendant is Ardra, ruled by Rahu.
- There is Stellium of planets in the 11th house where Solar Eclipse is happening (won’t be visible in India).
- Moon the 2nd house Lord is placed in the 11th house of gains.
- Venus is Swagruhi in 12th house of losses and is with Jupiter.
- In Samudaay Ashtakvarga there are 30 Auspicious Bindus in the 10th house of Karma and there are lesser number of Bindus (28) in 11th house of gains as compared to Bindus in the 10th house.
- Considering all astrological points mentioned above, Ganesha feels that although ‘Go Goa Gone’ is quire hyped, and is a home production of Saif Ali Khan, it may only receive an average start at box office, barring a very few cinema halls, which may experience a better opening.
- Overall, the opening business of the film is likely to be average. Weekend business might pick up, but again it may drop during the next week, considering Moon’s transit.
- Ganesha feels that this film will remain in controversy, and it is likely to receive harsh criticism.
- Samudaay Ashtakvarga also points towards a doubt if movie will be able to recover production cost sooner !
- It may do slightly better business in foreign lands but in India, Ganesha doesn’t foresee ‘Go Goa Gone’ going very strong. Not in major pockets like Mumbai and Gujarat.
- In small territories, it might do slightly better business but it doesn’t have a blockbuster material as Ascendant Lord of the release time chart is under heavy affliction and is clutched between planets, plus 10th house Lord is badly placed.
Ganesha wishes good luck to the cast and the crew of this movie.
With Ganesha’s Grace,
The GaneshaSpeaks Team