'Growing up and that too with grace', is a phrase one can aptly relate to our very own 'desi' girl Priyanka Chopra who turns 28 on 18th July, 2010. After winning the prestigious Miss World title in the year 2000, 'Piggy Chops' easily and coolly made her way into the planet Bollywood. Today, counted as one among the Bollywood's leading ladies, Priyanka has managed to gain an undeniable place among a large chunk of audience. Mesmerizing fans for over a decade, she has won awards for her spectacular performances in films like Andaaz and Aitraaz. And, then last year for Fashion she bagged the coveted National Film Award for best actress. She is the first and only actress in the world to portray 12 characters in a single film, 'What's your Rashee?'. This may even give her entry into the Guinness Book of World Records. Recently, the actress was in news for visiting the Twitter Headquarters when she crossed a record of two lakh virtual followers. This year, her fans are definitely going to enjoy a lot more of her, not only on big screen, but also on the small screen. She will be hosting the next season of the famed adventure show - 'Khatron Ke Khiladi'.
Films, fitness and followers on twitter, she has it all. What's more in store for Priyanka Chopra this year? Ganesha finds out on her birthday with the help of Vedic Astrology.
- Transiting Rahu is approaching her natal Ketu through the 6th House of enemies.
- Transiting Saturn is approaching her natal Saturn and Mars.
- Transiting Ketu is approaching her natal Rahu through the 12th House.
- Jupiter will be transiting through the 9th House of fortune from December 2010.
- Ganesha feels she is likely to face a slightly difficult pathway in her career during third quarter of 2010. She is advised to remain aware of her opponents.
- She will face obstacles in her foreign related projects till December 2010. She will have to take care of her prestige too.
- She may remain anxious and worried till December 2010. Hence, she is advised to take care of her health.
- However, her stars are likely to shine brightly, on personal as well as professional front from January 2011 onwards. She is likely to be honoured in public during January to March 2011, predicts Ganesha.
- She will be able to convince others on the business projects with conviction and communication skills.
- She will be able to chalk out her future plans with alacrity, and will envision her goals clearly.
- On the whole, year 2011 seems very progressive and fruitful for her. Her long-pending projects too are likely to get completed then, feels Ganesha.
Ganesha suggests she performs the following remedial action in order to tone down the malefic effects of transiting planets in her natal chart:
She is advised to get the "Nava Chandi Pooja" done by any proficient Brahmin.
With Ganesha's Grace,
The GaneshaSpeaks Team