Ganesha predicts roaring success for ‘Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai’
Of secrets and smuggles, of drugs and dons, of crimes, Cadillacs and cabarets; ‘Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai’ unfolds the mysterious tale of the rise of Mumbai underworld in the 1970s. While Ajay Devgn and Emraan Hashmi play the controversial roles of dons, Kangana Ranaut and Prachi Desai play their love interests. The retro look of the film reflects Mumbai in the 70s. Directed by Milan Lutharia and produced by Shobhaa and Ekta Kapoor, the film had run into trouble after it was derived that it was based on Haji Mastan, Mumbai’s smuggler and Dawood Ibrahim, the underworld don. However, if not the same, there are situations wherein one can find a close resemblance to their lives; right from luxuries and crimes to obsession with Bollywood.
Going by the box-office records any film which is made keeping Mumbai as a backdrop has faired well and clicked with the audience, be it Company, Fashion, Page 3, or Slumdog Millionnaire. Will ‘Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai’ make it into the good books of Bollywood? Ganesha finds out with the help of Vedic Astrology.
Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai Release Chart
For Major Territory of India
Samuday Ashtakvarga of the release time Chart
- Saturn and Mars are conjunct in the Ascendant, Ketu in the 10th House and retrograde Jupiter in the 7th House, Rahu in the 4th House. Out of four angles, three angles are occupied by inimical planets
- Moon the Lord of 11th House is in the 6th House
- The Lord of the 2nd House and the Lord of the 10th House, Venus and Mercury respectively – are placed in the 12th House
- In Samuday Ashtakvarga 11th House receives 37 Auspicious Bindus and 12th House of Losses possesses only 18 Auspicious Bindus
- At the first sight, it may look like a negative chart because Ascendant Lord and Bhagya Bhuvan Lord both are badly placed. However, after studying the chart in detail Ganesha finds that Jupiter although retrograde, is aspecting the 11th House of gains, Ascendant and 3rd House (Parakrama Bhuvan). This would work in the film’s favour.
- Ganesha also observes that 11th House of gains is too powerful in Sarvashtakvarga Chart shown here. As there are lesser Bindus in the 12th House, film will not only recover the money invested but it will also prove to be a successful film.
- More than 75% opening all over India and abroad is indicated. Rights of music will also pay good money. First weekend’s box office business will be very good. Third week onwards, business may go down. Competition may not hamper movie’s financial success.
- The best part is, this film would be worth watching from all the angles and only thing is, unless and until there is major change in release date, this film will be considered as one of the best films of 2010.
Ganesha wishes good luck to the cast and crew of ‘Once Upon a Time in Mumbaai’.
With Ganesha’s Grace,
The GaneshaSpeaks Team