Ganesha predicts an average year ahead for versatile actor Paresh Rawal
Paresh Rawal is one of the few actors in Bollywood, who has successfully played both the ‘Bad guy’ and ‘Good guy’ on the silver screen. And if you think that only an out-and-out commercial actor can enjoy the privilege of such a status, take a look at his body of work, you may want to change your opinion! Saradar Vallabhbhai Patel in ‘Sardar’, a eunuch in ‘Tamanna’, Ram Gopal Bajaj and his evil twin Teja in Andaz Apana Apana, and Baburao Apte in the Hera Pheri series are just a few of his critically acclaimed performances. He also has a lot of plays like Maharathi, Krishan v/s Kanhaiya to his credit. Along with his extraordinary performances on stage and on the silver screen, Paresh Rawal has also been a producer for some shows on the small screen.
Paresh Rawal is one of those actors who lets his work speak for itself. The talented actor celebrates his 61stbirthday on 30th May, 2011. What’s in store for him in the coming year? Accolades, money and good health? Or are there any hurdles on his way? Ganesha, with the help Vedic astrology, predicts his year ahead.
Date of birth:- 30th May, 1950
Time of birth:- Unknown
Birth place:- Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
Paresh Rawal SuryaKundli
- Paresh Rawal is born with Sun in Taurus and there is opposition of Moon and Venus in his chart. (His name is not based on his Moon sign). Venus Conjunct Mercury enables him to perform well and enhances his art of dialogue delivery. These factors also indicate that he is an intelligent actor.
- Currently Jupiter is transiting over Natal Venus and after May, 2012, it will be transiting over Natal Sun.
- Saturn will be transiting over Natal Mars and Ketu till November, 2011, after which it will form opposition with Natal Venus and Mercury.
- Ketu will be transiting over Natal Sun.
- After observing inner-planets’ transits in detail, Ganesha feels that from June, 2011 to August, 2011 Paresh Rawal may be in the limelight.
- By and large, Jupiter’s transit over Venus is favourable for him. But, Saturn and Ketu’s transits during the next year will prove unfavourable.
- Considering points mentioned above, Ganesha feels that in the coming year, Paresh Rawal may do lesser number of films than before.
- He will have to take good care of health. Ganesha feels that he will have to take good care of his public image, as Ketu’s transit over Natal Sun can tarnish his image.
- Financially, the year ahead seems to be average for him.
Ganesha wishes good luck and a happy birthday to Paresh Rawal.
With Ganesha’s Grace,
Bhavesh N. Pattni
The GaneshaSpeaks Team