Ganesha foresees not-so-promising times ahead for cute-faced actress Ayesha Takia.
Ayesha Takia Azmi, better known as Ayesha Takia is an Indian film actress. Ayesha had initially stepped in the glamour industry as a child artist when
she appeared in the memorable Complan commercial (I am a Complan Girl!) with (then, a little boy) Shahid Kapoor. Later, she also featured in a music video by Falguni Pathak, and instantly became a rage, thanks to her cute face. Well, this was way before Ayesha was cast opposite Abhay Deol in the atypical Bollywood romance Socha Na tha. This is her most well remembered role till date; audiences loved the chemistry between the young, vulnerable and hugely attractive two new faces in the movie.
Although, this surprise hit was the very first film Ayesha signed, it was Tarzan ??? the wonder car that ultimately became her d??but vehicle, and won her the Filmfare Best D??but Award for the year 2004-05. Post this and many more films in between, Ayesha featured in the critically acclaimed Dor. Her
performance as a young window in Dor yet again won her many accolades, and people pinned high hopes on this definitely pretty actress. Then, in 2009 Wanted happened, and people yet again saw a flicker of the seriously hot combination of talent and sensuality in Ayesha Takia.
However, this is undeniably true that the buxom brunette Ayesha Takia overall failed to create a just place for herself in the industry. Her success never matched the expectations that she had stirred initially. Today, she is happily settled in matrimony with Farhan Azmi, but audiences will love to see her make a comeback. She recently turned 26 on 10th April 2012. Will Ayesha dazzle the silver screen yet again? Ganesha looks at her natal chart with the help of Vedic Astrology to see what lies ahead for her in the coming times.
Date of birth:- 10th April 1986
Time of birth:- Unknown
Place of birth:- Mumbai,
Ayesha Takia’s Surya Kundali
- Ganesha observes that Ayesha is born with Venus Rahu conjunction in the Natal chart. Although, this makes her a good actress, it also promises struggle in achieving number one position in any creative field, since conjunction is in Aries.
- Saturn is going to transit over her Natal Ketu throughout the year ahead.
- Till the mid of the year 2012, Jupiter will be transiting over Natal Venus, Moon and Rahu. After the mid of May 2012, however, transiting Jupiter
will be aspecting the retrograde Saturn placed in Scorpio in her Natal chart.
- Till the end of 2012, Rahu will be transiting over her Natal Saturn. After that, she will be under the influence of Rahu Ketu Half Return phase.
- The year ahead doesn’t look set to be very promising for Ayesha Takia. This is largely because of the tough transits lined ahead for her Natal planets.
- Ganesha, however, feels that post mid-year 2012, the time may improve for Ayesha. Although, this isn’t going to be a very promising phase, yet it will have its ups.
- Ayesha might appear in some shows on the small screen, but big hits or block-busters are quite unlikely for her during the year ahead.
- Ganesha feels that her personal life may remain disturbed post December 2012, so she will have to handle it with utmost care.
- Rahu Ketu half return indicates that some of her Karmic bonds may end post 2012, and new Karmic relations might begin. This doesn’t necessarily point towards her married life. It may be any intimate friendship or relationship with family members.
- Ganesha feels that 2013 first quarter onwards, time shall be much better for Ayesha Takia’s career as an actress.
Ganesha wishes her good luck for the year ahead.
With Ganesha’s Grace,
The GaneshaSpeaks Team