Ganesha foresees a money-spinner in the making in Mission Impossible – Ghost Protocol
It has been a decade and a half since the Hollywood blockbuster Mission Impossible (MI) sent thrill waves through viewers worldwide. Two sequels later, the film, the plot and the star cast have become such an enigma that the mere announcement of the fourth movie in the series set pulses racing. In 1996, when reigning Hollywood superstar Tom Cruise first donned the mantle of Ethan Hunt, the dapper IMF secret agent, he left the audiences gasping for more. While each MI has been an entertainer that kept the audience glued to their seats, Mission Impossible Ghost Protocol (MI-4) promises to take the bar a notch higher. Shot at various hotspots across the globe like Moscow, Mumbai, Dubai, Prague, and Vancouver, the movie has high stakes attached to it with the box-office legacy it carries.
Aside from the latent interest the movie has generated for Jeremy Renner, the much awarded actor of Hurt Locker, Indians have a special reason to watch the movie, due to the much-hyped negative appearance by Bollywood superstar Anil Kapoor. With the trademark death-defying stunts and the breathtaking chase sequences, MI 4 looks to be a chip off the old MI block. The film releases on 16th December 2011. Will it set the cash registers ringing? Or will it fall prey to the ‘high on expectation, low on deliverance’ sequel syndrome? Ganesha, with the help of Vedic Astrology, predicts its
‘Mission Impossible – Ghost Protocol’
16th December, 2011
Release time chart for India’s major territory
- Capricorn is the Ascendant, and with the positive Venus in the Ascendant’s House, the Lord of the 2nd House of Finance i.e. Saturn becomes exalted in the 10th House.
- Moon is in Ketu’s Constellation Magha and Ketu is placed in the 5th House.
- The Lord of the 9th House of Luck, Mercury, is in the 11th House with Sun and Rahu.
- The Lord of the 11th House – Mars is in the 8th House with Moon. This creates Laxmi Yoga, but it is not very powerful as it is the 8th House.
- The Lord of the 7th House – Moon is in the 8th House.
- Ganesha notes that the prime significator (ruler) of arts i.e. Venus, is favourably placed in the Ascendant of the release time chart. This is a positive sign because Venus rules the 10th House i.e. Karma Bhuvan and 5th House i.e. the House of performance. Moreover, Venus is Yoga Karaka for those with a Capricorn Ascendant. These factors are indicative of a high level of success. MI Ghost Protocol will have a wonderful opening at the box-office. Ganesha foresees a possibility of movie halls running to packed capacity.
- Saturn, the Lord of the House of Finances, is exalted, which is a sure sign that MI 4 should recover money quickly, out of the business that it does within the country and abroad too.
- In the film’s release time chart, 12th House signifies foreign lands. The Lord of the 12th House House – Jupiter is retrograde in the 4th House. Although it is a foreign film for India, we are reading the chart for India’s major territory, so the 12th House will stand as the House of foreign lands in this chart. Ganesha feels that business abroad may be overwhelming.
- Performances of all the actors and action sequences will be superlative as the Lord of the 5th House is well posited, and Mars is associated with Moon in the release time chart.
- As the first planet that the transiting Moon meets is Mars and the next planet will be Saturn, Ganesha feels that the film is likely to have a great opening, but business may slow down after the first week.
Samuday Ashtakvarga chart of MI 4’s release
- Even in the Sarvashtakvarga chart of the release time horoscope, Ganesha comes across as extremely promising. Ganesha notes that there are 27
auspicious Bindus (points) in the 10th House, the House of Success and 31 auspicious Bindus in the 11th House of Karma. The number of Bindus in the 12th House are less which indicates limited expenses so the film will not only recover the huge cost, but will also generate profits.
Overall, Ganesha feels that MI 4 definitely has the potential to be a blockbuster at the box office.
With Ganesha’s Grace,
Bhavesh N. Pattni
The GaneshaSpeaks Team