Ganesha foresees a mixed bag in 2012 for Arjun Rampal.
Arjun Rampal, known on the modelling circuit as the Prince of the ramp, is one of the few Indian male models who has managed to make his mark in
Indian film industry. Despite a lukewarm start in forgettable movies like Moksha and Pyaar Ishq aur Mohabbat, he has conducted his career in an admirable manner. With his enviable combination of smouldering looks and a truly charming persona, he was every teenager’s dream man, and broke many hearts when he married his long-time sweetheart, Mehr Jesia.
Faced with an audience that was sceptical of the acting prowess of male models, Arjun has gradually made his presence felt through some stellar performances, like his National award-winning supporting role in Rock on!!.
Experimenting with roles with grey shades, through movies like the critically acclaimed Raajneeti, Om Shanti Om, and the recent money-spinner Ra.One
has only served to cement his position. The ten long years he has spent in the industry are a testimony to his diligence and focus. This stylish actor with the deep baritone and the million dollar smile has surely silenced his most vehement critics. And yet, it is evident that he has many unexplored talents. He has recently joined the bandwagon of young and innovative entrepreneurs by opening a high-end restaurant and lounge, LAP, in Delhi.
This dashing Greek God turns 39 on 26th November, 2011. Ganesha, with the help of Vedic astrology, tries to find out what the future holds for this inimitable performer and family man. Will Arjun be able to replicate his past successes? Will his personal life be smooth sailing? Read on to find out.
Date of birth:- 26th November, 1972
Time of birth:- Unavailable
Place of birth:- Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh, India
- Venus, which signifies arts and creativity, is placed in its own sign in Arjun’s Natal chart, observes Ganesha.
- Jupiter is placed in its own sign as well.
- Moon is Swagruhi in his chart. (Note: Moon was in Cancer on the day of his birth. So, even though his birth time is not available, this planetary position can be taken into consideration.)
- Moon is in Cancer and Venus is in Libra. Such a planetary position indicates that he may rise to fame in the fields of performing arts.
- Currently Rahu is transiting over Natal Sun and retrograde Mercury. This transit will be in action till almost till the end of 2012.
- Saturn is transiting over Natal Venus and Mars. This transit will also continue throughout the year 2012.
- Transiting Jupiter is currently aspecting Natal Venus and Mars. Post May 2012, it will be transiting over retrograde Saturn and will aspect Sun and
- Considering all the factors mentioned above, Ganesha feels that 2012 is not going to be a very great year for Arjun. The transits that are going continue or occur in 2012 may bring tough times in Arjun’s life. And because of these transits, the progress of career may be hampered.
- However, during the second quarter of 2012 and again in the last quarter of 2012, there are chances of him earning some fame. The first and third quarters are likely to be quite normal for him.
- He will have to take very good care of his health during 2012.
- While shooting, he must avoid performing risky stunts himself, as there are chances of physical injury.
- On the domestic front, life is likely to be stressful in the second half of 2012.
- During the second half of the year, once Jupiter enters Taurus and while Saturn continues its progress in Libra, Ganesha feels that he is likely to
come across an opportunity. He may be offered to do a very challenging and different role.
Overall, the year ahead seems to be a mix bag. However, Arjun will also come across good opportunities in the second half of 2012.
Ganesha wishes many happy returns of the day to Arjun Rampal.
With Ganesha’s Grace,
The GaneshaSpeaks Team