Family to top her priority list in 2011 as well, says Ganesha for Sonali Bendre
The model and actress with a charming face and a willowy figure, Sonali Bendre, who is celebrating her 35th birthday on 1st January, has been missing from the big screen for quite some time. With successful films like Major Saab, Sarfarosh, Zakhm, and Hum Saath Saath Hain to her credit, she chose to take a break from her budding career after getting married to director Goldie Behl in 2002. And if you look at her in 2010, the glamorous mother of a 5 year, is looking fitter than ever. Even though husband Goldie doesn’t mind her returning to the silver screen, movies are not what she is eying for right now. She is a family woman. And as doing films would not allow her any time for her family, she preferred to make her way back into the industry as a judge for TV shows like Indian Idol and India’s Got Talent. Will Sonali Bendre return to the big screen? Or will she stick to television shows? Ganesha, with the aid of Vedic astrology, predicts for Sonali, on the occasion of her birthday.
Date of birth:- 1st January 1975
Time of birth:- Unknown
City of birth:- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Ganesha observes that in Sonali Bendre’s chart, Rahu will be transiting over Sun, Venus and Mercury till mid of 2011, and after that she will be under the influence of Rahu Return.
- Transiting Jupiter will be in Square with Natal Sun, Mercury and Venus, and later it will form trine with these three planets.
- Transiting Saturn will be maintaining it’s Square with Natal Sun, Mercury and Venus till November 2011.
- Considering the factors mentioned in astrological observations, Ganesha feels that Sonali will not be appearing before media or in films frequently during the next year, but she will be paying more attention to her personal life.
- This doesn’t mean that she will stay away from media, but Ganesha is not expecting any big films from her, instead she might appear in TV shows more regularly.
- She will have to be extra careful while giving statements in front of media as Rahu’s transit over Natal Sun can tarnish her public image, feels Ganesha.
- Stars are in her favour, especially in the second half of 2011 if she wants to conceive second child.
Good luck and may Lord Ganesha bless her.
With Ganesha’s Grace,
Bhavesh N. Pattni
The GaneshaSpeaks Team