Despite a strong star cast, ‘Teen Thay Bhai’ may not impress the audience, predicts Ganesha
The plot of the film is typical and so are the situations. But what makes the film atypical is its star cast. With great theatre personalities like Om Puri, Shreyas Talpade, and Deepak Dobriyal playing pivotal roles in the film, there is definitely something to look forward to.
These distinguished stage actors, with their remarkable performances, have left the audience in awe, not once or twice but on several occasions. Director Mrighdeep Singh Lamba and producer Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra wish to create the same magic on the silver screen with Teen Thay Bhai, a
comedy flick. The film revolves around three brothers, who cannot see eye to eye. Down on luck and out of money, all three are living in misery. But
one day, on the funeral of their grandfather, they bump into each other, and this makes the situation even worse, as they have nothing left to express except hatred for each other. Then there is a ‘kahani mein twist’. The film slowly unravels the mystery of grandfather’s will and a clause therein, which may either make their life or break it. The film also stars Yograj Singh (Yuvraj Singh’s father) and Ragini Khanna, the bubbly TV actress, who is also Govinda’s niece.
Teen Thay Bhai is slated for release on 15th April, 2011. Will the film appeal to the masses? Ganesha finds out with the help of Vedic astrology.
Teen Thay Bhai’s release time chart
For India’s major territory
Get Your Hand-written Janampatri By Our Experts.
- Ascendant Lord Mercury is debilitated and retrograde,
posted with Swagruhi Jupiter
- Sun is exalted
- Venus is in Anyo Anya Neecha position in its exchange with Saturn (Venus is in Saturn’s sign and Saturn is in Venus’ sign of debilitation)
- The first planet that Moon will meet is retrograde Saturn
- Film’s numerological total is 39 as per Chaldean Numerology and release date’s total is 6
- Numerology is in favour of the film, but the release time chart is too weak. Ganesha observes that Ascendant Lord’s debilitation and retrogression
wouldn’t allow this movie to do great business at the box office. However, film might do well in some territories.
- Venus, the significator of arts, is weak due to Anyo Anya Neecha position, so, Ganesha feels that this film will not do excellent business at the box office. Songs wouldn’t be that catchy, as Venus is weak.
- Script would be interesting enough, feels Ganesha. However, camera work and production value wouldn’t be so great.
- Shreyas Talpade is born on 27th, so his date of birth totals down to 9. The film is releasing on 15th, so, the total of release date is 6. Keeping this in view, Ganesha feels that Shreyas’ performance will be appreciated by the audience. Same way, Om Puri is born on 18th, so, even his performance would be very good. Deepak Dobriyal’s date of birth is 1st September, 1971, so, his birth number and destiny number would be 1. He is an actor with great potential and is likely to display his skills, making a mark in Bollywood, feels Ganesha.
- Despite a good star-cast, Ganesha feels that ‘Teen Thay Bhai’ will do an average business at the box office, but there are chances that it might do good in some territories.
Ganesha wishes good luck to the cast and crew of ‘Teen Thay Bhai’.
For Instant Solutions! Talk To an Astrologer Now.
With Ganesha’s Grace,
Bhavesh N. Pattni
The GaneshaSpeaks Team