He kicked off his acting career in Bollywood with a box-office hit and showed the audiences that he was not just another star kid on the block. Besides, with his brooding looks and excellent dancing ability, Tusshar Kapoor showed potential to rise to the top. Add to that the strong support of his super successful producer sister Ekta Kapoor, and here was a sure shot hit actor in making. But destiny had something else planned for him. Tusshar Kapoor delivered a string of forgettable film and his first film ended up being the only film in which he played the solo male lead.
However, in 2006, Tusshar's career received a new lease of life with Golmaal, where he played a mute yet comic character named Lucky. In this unconventional role, Tusshar managed to tickle the funny bone and how! Lucky proved to be truely lucky for Tusshar, as he received a number of awards and critical acclaim for his hilarious performance. Two sequels of Golmaal later, Tusshar has done his best to avoid getting typecast as comedy actor, and has appeared in a variety of roles. Today, films like Shootout at Lokhandvala, Shor in the City, The Dirty Picture have helped him establish himself as a versatile actor.
The son of Jumping Jack Jitendra, Tusshar Kapoor celebrates his 36th birthday today. What will the coming year bring for him? When will he be able to carry a film single-handedly on his shoulders? What kind of roles should he take up? How will his personal life be in the coming year? Ganesha, with the help of Vedic astrology tries to find out what's on the cards for Tusshar Kapoor
Date of birth: 20th November, 1976
Time of birth: Unknown
Place of birth:- Mumbai, Maharashtra
Tusshar Kapoor's Surya Kundli
- Ganesha notes that Tusshar Kapoor is born with exchange of Venus and Jupiter.
- Jupiter is retrograde in his Surya Kundali. Mars is Swagruhi (in own House).
- From last week of December 2012, Tusshar will be under the influence of Rahu Ketu return phase.
- Saturn will be transiting over his Natal Rahu throughout the year ahead.
- In mid-January 2013, he will be under the influence of Venus Return phase.
- Transiting Jupiter will be aspecting his Natal Venus after May 2013.
- Once the forthcoming Venus Return gets over, Tusshar will experience a positive turning point in his career, feels Ganesha.
- Second quarter of 2013 may prove to be good for him. However, post May 2013, he will get new projects.
- As an actor he will have to keep putting in efforts during the year ahead. Ganesha foresees that not all his films releasing in 2013 will be doing good. However, films that will hit the theaters during the second and third quarters of 2013 may do well at box office, feels Ganesha.
- Ganesha feels that he might get into some legal hassle or he will be under tremendous stress during next one year. This can be regarding his career or personal life.
- Tusshar is likely to be surrounded by some controversies during the year ahead. He will have to be extra careful while giving statements in front of media.
To sum it up, Ganesha says that the year ahead, especially second and third quarters of 2013, may prove to be very promising for Tusshar Kapoor,
Bhavesh N. Pattni
The GaneshaSpeaks Team