Caution on the personal front will help Aamir Khan sail smoothly in the year 2012, says Ganesha.
Each time he has chosen to do a film, he has enchanted audiences with his versatility and acting prowess. Coming from a very filmy background, he entered the Indian film industry as a child actor with a small role in the unforgettable Yaadon Ki Baraat. As he grew up, he took the nation by storm with his chocolate-boy, delicious looks and shy-sweet smiles in a movie that brought back romance to the Indian cinema. Today, his place as one of the most
brilliant actors of his generation is irrefutable, his dedication unquestionable and his charm, well, irresistible! And, he is none other than the powerhouse of talent, full of spark and very spontaneous Aamir Khan.
With the success of lovable Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak and the famous song ‘Papa kehte hai bada naam karega’, Aamir became nation’s heartthrob overnight. He won the Special Jury National Film Award for his performance in the movie. Aamir did appear in a few unthoughtful roles post his first, but the success, youth, euphoria and multitude of offers couldn’t derail him. And, in those nondescript movies too, his performances rarely came under a scanner! Post a self-imposed break, Aamir forayed into superior, cult-films with the inimitable Lagaan. Post that Aamir has never looked back. Incidentally, Lagaan also marked the d?but of Aamir’s production house.
Raakh, Rangeela, Ghulam, Raja Hindustani, The Earth, Sarfarosh, Dil Chahta Hai, Mangal Pandey: the rising, Isha, Fanah, Taare Zameen Par, Rang De Basanti and, not to forget, 3 Idiots – the list is endless, but one thing’s sure, Aamir Khan has never failed to surprise and awe audiences with his power packed performances and shocking versatility. The multi-talented producer-director is fondly and aptly known as Mr. Perfectionist. He rigidly sticks to his one-film-a-year rule, and still goes on to gracefully add to his list of accomplishments in all genres of acting, be it comedy, romance, thriller or action. In fact, Aamir has set a benchmark in the film industry that is truly unmatchable.
The ace actor whose major release Talaash is awaited in the year 2012 will be celebrating his birthday on 14th March. Will Aamir have a smooth sailing in the coming year? Will he continue to rule the roost as a spectacular performer? Ganesha, with the help of Vedic Astrology, looks at the natal chart of the actor, who recently became a proud father with wife Kiran Rao.
Date of birth:- 14th March, 1965
Time of birth:- Unknown
Place of birth:- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Aamir Khan’s Surya Kundali
- Ganesha notes that till May 2012, Aamir Khan would be under the influence of Jupiter return.
- Post May 2012, Jupiter will be transiting over Natal Rahu and will form Square with Natal Saturn, Venus and Sun.
- He is currently under the influence of Mars and Mercury return.
- Aamir Khan is also under the influence of Rahu Ketu half return till end of 2012.
- Transiting Saturn will maintain opposition with his Natal Jupiter during the year ahead.
- Considering planetary transits over Natal planets in Aamir’s chart during the year ahead, Ganesha feels that he may do very limited number of
projects during the year ahead and would not want to stretch himself much.
- Third quarter of 2012 is very important for his career with Jupiter’s entry in Taurus because that’s when transiting Jupiter will form Square with Natal Saturn, Venus and Sun. During this period, he would be in limelight because the transiting Venus would also be in Taurus between 29th
March, 2012 to 31st July, 2012. However, as Venus is also going to go retrograde in this period and as it will be transiting over Rahu, Aamir will have to try and avoid getting into controversies.
- During the year ahead, he will have to handle his personal life with utmost care.
- He will also have to guard against physical injury.
- January 2013 onwards, time is good for him and February-March 2013 will again be important months for his career because he will be under
the influence of Venus return and later, Venus will be exalted.
- Financially, the year ahead is good but not very great for him.
In a nutshell, Ganesha feels that the year ahead is going to be above average for Aamir Khan.
With Ganesha’s Grace,
Bhavesh N. Pattni
The GaneshaSpeaks Team