After taking a long sabbatical from commercial films, Manisha Koirala is back in limelight; but this time for a different reason. This Nepali beauty has surprised the 'junta' by an unexpected announcement of her wedding. Yes, it's true! After a series of failed relationships, Manisha has finally found her 'Mr. Right' in Samrat Dahal, a businessman from Nepal. The love-cum-arranged marriage is scheduled for June 19, 2010, and will be held in her home town Kathmandu. After kick-starting her career with Subhash Ghai's Saudagar, Manisha went on to give some spectacular performances in 1942 A Love Story, Bombay, Akele Hum Akele Tum, and Khamoshi. However, her stardom was short-lived and she vanished into oblivion. Later, Manisha cultivated a spiritual inclination, which according to her has given her a new motto in life.
Will Manisha's 'Chhoti Si Love Story' with Samrat bloom to the fullest? Will he prove a lucky mascot for Manisha and help her regain her lost glory? Ganesha finds out with the help of Vedic Astrology.
Date of birth:- 16th August 1970
Time of birth:- Unknown
Place of birth:- Kathmandu, Nepal
Manisha Koirala Surya Kundli
Manisha Koirala's marriage date chart
19th June 2010
- On the date of marriage, Venus is in Cancer and is falling over Manisha's Sun and Mars.
- Transiting Saturn and Moon are falling over Manisha's Venus.
- Transiting Mars is falling over Manisha's Ketu and Mercury.
- There are no other significant planetary contact points on her date of marriage.
- Ganesha observes that significator of love i.e. Venus is debilitated, thus it is weak in Manisha's Natal chart. This may be the reason why Manisha is deprived of true love and relationship.
- Venus in Virgo makes one highly practical about love life, but that doesn't mean that person isn't emotional while in love. The person takes practical decisions when in love.
- The main reason behind sudden announcement of marriage is the transit of Venus over her Natal Mars and Sun. This has happened many times in the past but this time, transiting Jupiter is aspecting her Natal Venus and at the same time it aspects Venus transiting over Manisha's Natal Mars. This planetary position has made it work for Manisha.
- Considering the planetary positions on the date of marriage, Ganesha feels that initially their married life will see intense romance between the two along with sizzling chemistry; however, within three to four years, the chemistry may fizzle out and both of them may become more career oriented.
- Manisha may take a U-turn in her career and is likely to make a come back to Bollywood and Tollywood, says Ganesha.
Ganesha wishes the would-be couple Manisha and Samrat, everlasting happiness!
With Ganesha's Grace,
The GaneshaSpeaks Team