Bruce Springsteen: A creative genius with the blessings of the cosmic artists – Venus and Mercury!
Bruce Springsteen – the man who has made music which we just can’t resist to hum and cherish, celebrates his birthday on 23 September. This artist with a magical touch surely makes for an interesting case study in astrology as it makes one wonder, what can be the astrological sketch of the man who is so creative and talented! The lyrics that he has written so far, the songs that he has composed, shall remain in our hearts forever. Read on and find out the astrological factors that go into the making of such phenomenal musical genii such as Springsteen.
Date of Birth :- 23rd September 1949
Time of Birth :- 22:50 pm
Place of Birth :- Freehold, New Jersey, United States
Some Astrological Highlights:
- Bruce Springsteen was born with Taurus Ascendant and the lord of the Ascendant Venus is placed in its own sign Libra with Moon in his Natal Chart.
- Bruce Springsteen was born with the combination of the two top-rank benefics– Moon and Venus in Libra, which gave him artistic skills and the creative flair. No wonder, he is so versatile and stylish as a Singer and Composer.
- Moon conjunct Venus gave him tremendous mass appeal and financial prosperity.
- In a horoscope, the 3rd House represents skills, hobbies and artistic/creative potential. Moon – the Lord of the 3rd House is with Venus which made him a great artist.
- Mercury is exalted in his chart so he is skillful with words, but as it is in a retrograde mode, it blessed him with good writing skills. His lyrics are exceptionally wonderful because of this.
- Sun and Mercury’s conjunction in Virgo also gave him great knowledge of performing arts.
- Sun and Ketu are conjunct in his chart, indicating strained relations with father. It also indicates some amount of turmoil and emotional void that may have been present between him and his father. Though, it’s very nice of him to write, compose and dedicate a song ‘Walk like a man’ to his father! It even explains the influence of the planets and astrology in the lives of people. No person can really hate their parents, it is just that there is a karmic connection or the role that the planets play, because of which, there may be some strains. But, Ganesha says that the soul, on its own always has a special attachment with the parents.
- Mercury is exalted in the 5th House of performance and Venus is Swagruhi. These two factors have made him a very good performer.
- Jupiter is Swagruhi in Sagittarius in his chart which offered him prudence and great knowledge.
- Yogakaraka Saturn is placed in the 4th House of his chart which also is one of the significant reasons behind his progress.
- Mars – the 7th House Lord is in the sign of Cancer, thus debilitated and weak. This is the reason behind the instability in his married life and relationships with his spouses.
- All the planetary positions mentioned above made him a very talented and passionate singer.
Ganesha wishes a great time ahead to Bruce Springsteen and wishes him a happy birthday.
With Ganesha’s Grace,
The GaneshaSpeaks Team