Blake Lively – the American actress, model and celebrity home-maker celebrates her birthday on August 25. Having started her career at the small age of 10, Blake has come a long way and has achieved a lot of popularity and recognition. Most famous for her performances in the drama – Gossip Girl, movies like The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, Accepted, Green Lantern among various others, Blake has even won various awards. She is married to Hollywood Actor Ryan Reynolds and together they have a son called James Reynolds. Check out what Ganesha foresees in the year ahead for the pretty actress...
Date of Birth :- 25th August, 1987
Time of Birth :- Not Known.
Place of Birth:- Tarzana (CA) (United States)
[Owing to unavailability of the celebrity’s Birth Time, the following predictions have been done using her Solar Horoscope, created using her Birth Date and Birth Place only.]
- Jupiter will be transiting over Stellium of Mars, Mercury, Sun and Venus in the sign of Leo, till 11th August 2016. This indeed indicates a great time for Blake Lively's career as an actress and model.
- She will receive many new assignments during the year ahead and will be noticed for her performance.
- She will be involved in multiple activities, projects, events, etc during the year ahead.
- Period after February 2016 may remain a bit tough for her because of Rahu's transit over the Stellium of planets in Leo. During that period, defamation, loss of money and relationship problems may take place and it may cause some anxiety to the otherwise 'Lively' Blake.
- She is under the influence of Saturn return period and transiting Saturn will be maintaining a Square with the Stellium of planets in Leo till January 2017. This may push her to work harder to maintain her position in the industry but as the other planetary transits are in her favour, she will be able to get due rewards of the hard work that she will put in.
- Ganesha foresees that she may be winning an award or two or some recognition in the year ahead!
Stay Happy, stay Lively! Says Ganesha and wishes a great time ahead to Blake Lively on her birthday and also for her new movies.
With Ganesha's Grace,
Rantidev A. Upadhyay