| The Flying Sikh Milkha Singh, the ex-athlete par excellence from India is a personality to reckon with. His life tale is as interesting as it is awe-inspiring! His achievements as a track and field sprinter who represented India in the Olympics, the Asian Games and the Commonwealth Games in the late 50's till mid-60's are many. Obviously, the subject of this competitive sports-person and an athlete-from-the Indian army was far too intriguing for Bollywood to resist! Bhaag Milka Bhaag is the soon-to-be-released biopic on this brave and legendary runner, who lost his parents at a tender age of 12 during the India-Pakistan partition, joined the Indian army so he would never be short of his favourite beverage milk and who rose against all odds like the Phoenix. |
Directed by the famed director Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra, Bhaag Milkha Bhaag stars the inimitable Farhaan Akhtar and attractive Sonam Kapoor. Pakistani actress, singer and model Meesha Sharfi also makes her Bollywood début with this film. The music and background by Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy has already been creating foot-tapping waves.
How hard will Bhaag Milkha Bhaag hit the box office barometer? Or, should we say how far will it run? As the movie gets set to hit the theatres across India (and worldwide too) on 12th July 2013, Ganesha takes a peek at the release time chart of the film to predict the way ahead!
Bhaag Milkha Bhaag's Release time chart Astrological observations
12th July 2013
- Bhaag Milkha Bhaag's release time chart has the Leo Ascendant with Moon in the Ascendant itself.
- Venus the 10th House Lord is placed in the 12th House.
- There is a Stellium of planets – Sun, Jupiter, Mars and retrograde Mercury in the 11th House of gains.
- In the Samudaay Ashtakvarg – there are 29 Auspicious Bindus in the 10th House and 33 Auspicious Bindus in the 11th House. There are, however, just 19 Bindus in the 12th House.
- Jupiter the Lord of the 5th House is giving aspect to its own Sign in the 5th House.
Ganesha wishes good luck to the cast and crew of Bhaag Milkha Bhaag.
- Considering all the aforementioned astrological points, it can be safely said that Bhaag Milkha Bhaag shall enjoy a very good opening.
- Performance of all the actors will be highly appreciated.
- Director's work will also be appreciated by the audiences.
- The lead actor Farhan Akhtar shall receive applaud and praises for his performance and portrayal. He may also be nominated for some award.
- Ganesha feels that post release, however, this film may face some controversy.
- The film's business abroad will also be very good.
- Though, overall it seems that Bhaag Milkha Bhaag is going to do good business at the box office, Ganesha feels that it may not really be the typical block-buster material, as the 10th House Lord of the release time chart is not very well placed.
Bhavesh N. Pattni
The GaneshaSpeaks Team