Bedazzling Spotlight for Vidya Balan in the year ahead, foretells Ganesha.
From a bespectacled, slightly lost character in her first TV appearance, to a sizzling, spectacular Bollywood actress today, Vidya Balan sure has
come a long way. This immensely talented actress showcased her histrionics for the first time in Parineeta in 2005, winning the Filmfare Best Debut award for her performance. In the six years that followed, she has effortlessly churned out performance after powerhouse performance, winning many hearts and awards in the process.
Her first commercial hit came with Lage Raho Munnabhai. Vidya also made an unforgettable appearance as the secretly mentally-imbalanced heroine of Bhool Bhulaiya, a movie that earned her a Filmfare Best Actress nomination. Her character role in Guru made an impact on audiences and critics alike, despite the presence of established stars including Aishwarya Rai, Abhishek Bachchan, R Madhavan, and Mithun Chakraborty.
The last three years have seen Vidya’s acting skills reach a crescendo with some path-breaking performances. In 2009, when she played the poignant
single mother of a child suffering from progeria, the audience felt her pain and admired her grace. She won a Filmfare Best Actress award for this role in Paa. In 2010, she scorched the screen in Ishqiya, which won her the Filmfare Critics Award for Best Actress.
Early 2011 saw Vidya as a portrait of quiet dignity and anguish in No One Killed Jessica. Her latest film – The Dirty Picture released this week. It portrays her as the South Indian femme fatale, Silk Smitha. How audiences will react to her brazen performance? And what lies ahead for this versatile actress? Ganesha employs Vedic Astrology to find out.
Date of birth:- 1st January 1978
Time of birth:- Unknown
City of birth:- Palakkad, Kerala, India
Vidya Balan’s Surya Kundli
- Vidya is born with Sun and Venus conjunction, which indicates her inclination towards arty pursuits.
- Retrograde Jupiter aspects Venus in her chart, which shows her comfort in taking on unconventional roles.
- Currently, Mars is transiting over retrograde Saturn in her Natal chart.
- At the beginning of December 2011, she has entered a new phase with Venus returning.
- Rahu is transiting over Natal Mercury.
- Retrograde Jupiter is transiting through the 5th house from Natal Venus and Sun, and this may translate into tough times for those with direct Jupiter in their charts. However, since Vidya has retrograde Jupiter, it will work in her favour.
- Transiting Saturn aspects Natal Venus and Sun.
- Venus’ return motion will ensure that Vidya stays in the spotlight in December 2011.
- Sun’s return motion will take place in January 2012, so that will be the beginning of an important couple of months for her.
- The first half of 2012 is excellent, and may see her win an award and take on some brilliant movies, but the second half looks average.
- The transiting Saturn’s aspect on natal Sun and Venus will ensure she will make selective but impactful appearances in 2012.
- Vidya may take on another offbeat movie in the next year, feels Ganesha.
In conclusion, 2012 looks like an outstanding year for Vidya Balan, with her focusing on quality performances, which generate large-scale audience appreciation.
With Ganesha’s Grace,
Bhavesh N. Pattni
The GaneshaSpeaks Team