Amid the craze for the fair and pretty in bollywood, Kajol proved that even black can be beautiful and bubbly. It did not take much time for the charismatic actor to establish herself in bollywood. Acting is in her blood. After all, she has a lineage that boasts of bollywood's renowned actors of their times - the Samarths and the Mukherjees. She was just 18 when her second film 'Baazigar' was a huge commercial success. It was through this film that after Raj-Nargis and Anil-Madhuri, the film industry got a brand new romantic jodi, Shahrukh-Kajol. This jodi churned out many hits together. She tied the knot with fellow actor Ajay Devgn in 1999, and is now a proud mother. After a long gap, which she willingly took for enjoying her marriage and motherhood, Kajol made a comeback with 'Fanaa' opposite Aamir Khan.
This year, Kajol will not only be seen in Karan Johar's 'We Are Family', but also saying the same thing for herself as she is expecting her second child. Ganesha, with the help of Vedic Astrology, predicts the year ahead for Kajol who will be celebrating her birthday on 5th August.
5th August, 1975
Kajol's Surya Kundli
- Jupiter is currently transiting through 9th House from Sun, and later she will enter Jupiter return phase
- Currently Ketu is transiting over Natal Moon
- Rahu Return will happen in 2011
- Transiting Venus will be in Square with Stellium in Cancer for six months - starting 2010 September
- Kajol's year ahead is not only interesting for her fans, but also for her. September 2010 to March 2011 is highly important period for her career progress. She will start reappearing in advertisements and films more often during this period.
- Ganesha also feels that May 2011 onwards she may have to take help of spirituality in order to reduce stress.
- Although her personal life seems smooth, she may have to start thinking of creating a firm foundation of her long term future during the year ahead. She will be able to take wise decisions in 2011, says Ganesha.
- During the next one year, Kajol will do something outstanding, feels Ganesha.
May Kajol enjoy a good family life and film career during the year ahead, wishes Ganesha.
Bhavesh N. Pattni
The GaneshaSpeaks Team