Balancing career and personal life may become a tightrope walk for newly-wed Esha Deol, foresees Ganesha.
Daughter of the yesteryears’ ‘Dream girl’ Hema Malini and ‘He-man’ Dharmendra, Esha Deol certainly has beauty and acting talents in her genes. So, when this half Punjabi and half-Tamil beauty, the (step) sister of the famous Deol brothers, decided to enter the glamorous and fascinating world of cinema, it didn’t come as a surprise. In fact, Esha’s d??but on the silver screen only raised many hopes. Recipient of the Filmfare Best Female D??but award in the year 2002, Esha is a trained Bharatnattyam and Odissi dancer and a seasoned football and handball player. Multi-talented, eh!
However, in spite of she being a famed star-kid and bagging coveted roles at the beginning of her career, opposite some of the biggest stars of
Bollywood, including Hrithik Roshan (Naa Tum Jano Naa Hum), Ajay Devgn (Yuva), and Salman Khan (No Entry), Esha failed to make a mark in the film industry. And, over the years, as the things really didn???t transpire in her favour, she continued to curtail her appearances in the movies.
Thankfully for Esha, there has been much more to her life than just her acting career. Besides appearing in TV commercials, she regularly gives dance performances along with her mother and younger sister Aahana Deol. And, her priority still remains her personal life. Recently, Esha tied the nuptial knot with her long-time boyfriend and Mumbai-based businessman Bharat Takhtani in a lavish but private ceremony. The wedding functions continued for four days, but the marriage ceremony was conducted in a typical South Indian style at a temple.
Will Esha’s marriage mean an end to her acting career? Or, will she be able to strike a balance between her professional commitments and personal life? Will her marriage be lucky for her flailing acting career? Ganesha, with the help of Vedic astrology, tries to find answers to these questions, and predicts what future may have in store for this pretty lady.
Esha Deol’s Surya Kundali
Date of birth:- 2nd November, 1981
City of birth:- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Esha is born with Moon and Venus in Sagittarius. This conjunction bestows beauty, and also makes her a good actress.
- Sun is debilitated thus weak in Libra. Besides, it is in Rahu’s Constellation Swati.
- Exalted Mercury indicates that she is intelligent and possesses good communication skills.
- Currently, Rahu is transiting over her Natal Uranus and Neptune.
- Post December 2012, Rahu will be transiting over her Natal Jupiter and Sun.
- Saturn will be transiting over her Natal Sun and Jupiter till the end of year 2014.
- Transiting Jupiter will aspect her Natal Venus and Moon after May 2013.
- Considering all these astrological aspects, Ganesha opines that time from now till December 2012 is good for Esha. However post that, it may be a very difficult time for her, especially while Rahu and Saturn will be transiting over her Natal Jupiter and Sun. This demanding period shall last for one and a half years.
- During that particular one and a half years, she may struggle in her personal life, and also face some challenges at the professional front.
- She may find it difficult to cope up with her profession and domestic as well as social responsibilities.
- She may have to take a break and put her film career on hold for some time to focus on family matters for smooth running of her marital life.
- She won’t mind adjusting with the circumstances. But, she will have to avoid negative thoughts that can lead her to depression, specifically around the second half of 2013.
- A career as a Fashion designer will be a very viable option for her if at all she chooses to bid adieu to her film career because of family life and social commitments, feels Ganesha.
May Lord Ganesha bless Esha Deol with happy married life and help her have a great time ahead.
With Ganesha’s Grace,
Bhavesh N. Pattni
The GaneshaSpeaks Team