The unconventional and offbeat Ayushmann Khurrana has been like a breeze of cool air, and yes, he is a celebrity, but he has no airs about it! With that calm, relaxed demeanour and with that disarming smile constantly lighting up his face, Ayushmann always comes across as a very relaxed and composed person, but he surely means business! He is seen as one of the most exceptionally talented and versatile future reigning stars of the Indian Film and Entertainment Industry. With a voice that sounds magical and soothing, acting skills that consist of all the depths and nuances that make for a skilful artist, talent and potential that would be as deep as the surface of an ocean and an attitude that many envy, Ayushmann surely has the calibre to make it big! With a spectacular debut in Vicky Donor, the Pani Da Rang singer has won the hearts of all movie-lovers and has consistently been delivering good performances and has created a special spot as a 'different' actor in Bollywood. On his birthday, Ganesha takes a look at his Solar Chart and predicts how the upcoming year may turn out to be for the star...
Date of Birth :- 14th September, 1984
Time of Birth :- Not Known
Place of Birth :- Chandigarh, Punjab, India
[Owing to the unavailability of credible birth-time of Ayushman, the analysis and predictions have been done on the basis of the Solar Chart/ Surya Kundli with the help of his birth-date and birth-place only.]
Important astrological observations:
- Jupiter will be transiting over his Natal Sun and Mercury till 11th August, 2016.
- Rahu will be transiting over his Natal Venus till 30th January, 2016. After that, Rahu will begin its transit over his Natal Sun and Mercury.
- Saturn will be transiting over his Natal Ketu and Mars during the entire year ahead.
- Saturn's degreecal transit over his Natal Mars will happen in March 2016.
- The stars portend a tough path ahead for the talented Ayushmann and he will have to put in a lot of effort to achieve the desired goal.
- He may not get expected appreciation of the audience for his performances in the movies in the upcoming year.
- His career growth will be somewhat slow, but it will not remain stagnant, assures Ganesha.
- Between February and May 2016 he may face some health issues, so he needs to take special care.
- After February 2016, he will feel reinvigorated as regards his acting and singing.
- During the second half of 2016, he will have to guard his public image well. Unnecessary controversies have to be averted. This period may also be a bit stressful for him.
- Ganesha feels that the year ahead is not going to be easy for him, however he will be able to wade through the stormy waters without much hassles, as his Natal promise is strong. He shall confidently and wisely be able to tackle the issues that may come his way. Ganesha feels that Ayushmann will emerge as a more refined artist, post this period, as the period in the year ahead will prove to be a test for him and shall act as a blessing in disguise.
Ganesha wishes a great time ahead to Ayushmann Khurrana.
With Ganesha's Grace,
Rantidev A. Upadhyay
The GaneshaSpeaks.com Team