Audience to keep a distance from Yeh Faasle, predicts Ganesha
While most of the producers in Bollywood are postponing the release of their films due to the cricket hysteria, the team of ‘Yeh Faasle’ is all set to brave the odds. The film, which releases on 4th March, 2011, has a promising star-cast, which assures to live up to audience’s expectations. The story revolves around a girl and the man she loves the most – her father. However, there are few mysteries about her father and her mother who died at a very young age. As she determines to unravel the mystery, she ends up straining her relations with her father, her role model. Directed by Yogesh Mittal and produced by Om Prakash Mittal, the suspense factor in the film will keep the audience hooked to their seats. While Anupam Kher and Tena Desae in the lead role, the film also stars Pawan Malhotra, Rushad Rana, Suhasini Mulay, Seema Biswas and Kiran Kumar.
Today, when promotional gimmicks and interaction of the actors in a film with the viewers has become nearly mandatory, ‘Yeh Faasle’s’ team seems to be lacking in this department. Will ‘Yeh Faasle’ come anywhere close to success when the cricket mania has gripped the nation? With the help of Vedic Astrology, Ganesha finds out the fate of the film at the Box Office.
4th March, 2011
Yeh Faasley’s Release time chart
for India’s major territory
- Ascendant Lord Mars is in the 11th House and exalted in the Navmansha chart.
- Venus is in the 10th House, but Lord of the 10th House – Saturn, is retrograde and placed in the 6th House.
- Rahu is placed in Bhagya Bhuvan.
- Jupiter aspects Lord of the 10th House Saturn – being the Lord of the 9th House and 12th House.
- Moon, Mars and Sun are in Rahu’s constellation Shattara.
- This film is firmly going ahead with the fixed release date. In fact, Ganesha had a very strong doubt if it will release on 4th March, 2011.
- The release time chart doesn’t look very encouraging with three planets (including Moon) in Rahu’s constellation. Moreover, Rahu is in the
Bhagya Bhuvan and Lord of the 10th House – Saturn is retrograde. All these factors indicate a poor start at box office.
- Ganesha feels that this film may do fairly well overseas, but for India, there are least probabilities of this film doing well.
- With Venus in the Kendra Sthaan (on an angle) we can expect good performance, but not a good business from this film.
- As per Chaldean Numerology Yeh Faasley totals down to 33, which boils down to a single digit 6 ruled by Venus, the significator of arts. However, as the release date is 4th and destiny number of the release date is 2, Ganesha doesn’t find this Numerological factor favouring the film.
- As Mercury is in Air sign and is in Jupiter’s constellation, plus there are three planets in Rahu’s constellation, Ganesha feels that storyline would be good and there may be suspense element in the film, which would keep the audience hooked.
- Despite some good qualities, Ganesha feels that this film will do below average at the box office, and will run in odd show-timings for sometime.
Good luck and may Lord Ganesha bless cast and crew of ‘Yeh Faasley’.
With Ganesha’s Grace,
Bhavesh N. Pattni
The GaneshaSpeaks Team