Arnab Goswami is a very prominent name in the field of contemporary journalism and news media in India. The firebrand journalist was born on 9 October, 1973 in Guwahati, Assam. Belonging to a family of eminent jurists and being the son of an Army Officer, Goswami had his schooling in different cities. He graduated from Hindu College and did his Masters in Social Anthropology from Oxford University (St. Antony's College, 1994). Currently the Editor-in-Chief and the Senior News Anchor of Times Now, Arnab began his career with NDTV 24*7 in 1995, as a daily news anchor. Later, as a Senior Editor with NDTV 24*7, he even won the Award for the Best News Anchor of Asia in the 2004 Asian Television awards. On his extremely popular show- the Newshour Debate – he has hosted many popular personalities, sometimes leaving them fumbling for explanations and even words. He also interviewed many eminent personalities on his Frankly Speaking With Arnab program. The man who is famous for his antics and for inventing a new brand of journalism, has recently has been muddled in controversies. Even recently he and his channel got embroiled in a major political controversy. Ganesha here anlayses Goswami's Horoscope to predict what lies ahead for the talented journo.
Date of Birth :- 9th October, 1973
Birth Time :- not known
Place of Birth :- Guwahati, Assam, India
Arnab's details are based on Solar Horoscope (Surya Kundli) created with the help of Birth date and place, as the Birth time is not available.
- Arnab Goswami is born with Sun in Virgo, and the Lord of Virgo Sign is in the 2nd House in his Chart.
- Saturn – the Lord of the 5th House of performance is in the 10th House, with Ketu.
- Venus, the Lord of the House of success, is in its enemy Sign Scorpio in his Chart.
- The retrograde Mars is in 8th House, while Jupiter is debilitated in the 5th House.
- The retrograde Saturn is transiting over his Venus in his Solar Chart, while giving a negative aspect on Jupiter in the 5th House.
- The transit of Jupiter, post 14th July 2105, will aspect Rahu and Mars, besides forming an Opposition aspect with his Natal Moon.
- Rahu is transiting over Arnab's Natal Sun. The transiting Rahu-Ketu shall be forming a Square aspect with Rahu – Ketu in his Natal Chart, till January 2016.
- Ganesha observes that the current transit of Rahu over the Sun has brought Arnab Goswami under the cloud of recent controversies and unpleasant situations.
- The transit of Saturn over Natal Venus and its aspect on the 5th House may be creating an adverse atmosphere in the media and among general public for him, due to which he may be finding this time to be tricky.
- Ganesha observes that Arnab, however, will be able to bounce back strongly, and shall regain any lost ground, post 14th July 2015, when the transit of Jupiter will give a positive aspect to his Natal Rahu, Moon and Mars, besides forming a Square aspect with Venus (the significator of arts and performance). This shall be the time when the media and general public will also respond positively to him.
- He will be able to maneuver through stressful situations and confusions in a better manner, if he exercises self control, suggests Ganesha.
Ganesha wishes good luck to Arnab Goswamy.
With Ganesha's Grace
Rantidev A. Upadhyay
The GaneshaSpeaks.com Team