Are you game for ‘Game’? Because all else seems ‘F.A.L.T.U’, says Ganesha
After a long vacuum at the Box Office, courtesy? the World Cup fever, finally, Bollywood is all set to welcome two films this week. It’s been close to four weeks that the film buffs have not got to see a new flick in theatres, Tanu Weds Manu being the last major release, on 25th Feb, 2011. Come 1st April, 2011 and people would queue up at the BO for two major releases of this season: F.A.L.T.U. and Game.
Directed by choreographer Remo D’souza and produced by Vashu Bhagnani, F.A.L.T.U. seems to be cashing on the cameos by some great names in the industry than its main star cast. Amitabh Bachchan, Abhishek Bachchan, R Madhavan, Akshay Kumar, Kareena Kapoor and Salman Khan have spared their precious time to do cameos in this film, while the lead actors are Jackky Bhagnani, debutant Puja Gupta, Retiesh Deshmukh and Arshad Warsi.
Competing with Faltu is Farhan Akhtar and Ritesh Sidhwani’s ‘Game’. With brilliant films like Dil Chahta Hai, Don, Honeymoon Travels Pvt. Ltd, and Rock On to their credit, chances are bright that the duo may churn out yet another thrilling flick. Sarah-Jane Dias, the new kid on the block is all set to take the filmdom by storm. Atleast that’s what we can derive from the film promos. Besides her, the film features Abhishek Bachchan, Kangana Ranaut, Shahana Goswami, Boman Irani and Jimmy Shergill.
Will the ‘F.A.L.T.U’ team give a tough competition to the players of ‘Game’? Who will win at the box office? With the help of Vedic astrology, Ganesha finds out the fate of both the films.
Releasetime chart for India’s major territory
- Ganesha observes that both the films are releasing on the same date and at same time, so, the release time chart would remain same for both the
- Films are releasing with Taurus Ascendant and Lord of the Ascendant Venus is placed in the 10th House with Moon and Neptune. Venus being significator of arts, placed with Moon and Neptune is considered to be good.
- However, Saturn, the Lord of the 10th House is retrograde. Moreover, Lord of the 2nd House of finances – Mercury is also retrograde and placed in the 12th House. Ketu has occupied the 2nd House of finances.
- As per Chaldean Numerology, both the films total down to 4. While as per Pythagorean Numerology, ‘Game’ totals down to 8 and FALTU totals
down to 6.
- Considering all the astrological factors mentioned above, Ganesha feels that both the films will stagger past the finish line, and will find it difficult to fair well at the box office. Ganesha is not expecting a very good start at box office but, two days after the release when transiting Moon meets Swagruhi Jupiter, business is likely to shoot up.
- Kangana’s performance in Game would be noticeable. As she is born on 20th March, she has just experienced Solar Return. If we compare the business of both the films, Ganesha feels that Game would be able to sustain in minor territories and even in odd shows because as per Pythagorean Numerology it totals down to a number ruled by Saturn.
- On the other hand, despite the fact that as per Pythagorean Numerology FALTU’s name totals down to Venus’ number 6, it will end up losing
grip over the audience within a week’s time because Vashu Bhagnani ? the producer of the movie is experiencing Sun’s transit through the 12th
House from his Natal Sun.
- Thus, according to predictions, in a nutshell, FALTU may live up to its title and there are chances that audience may take the title literally. On the other hand, if ‘Game’ is played by the audience’s rules, and it may win the box office review. Break rules and there’s no fun in the Game.
Considering all the factors mentioned above, Ganesha finds both the movies doing an average business at the box office but ‘Game’ seems to be at more
With Ganesha’s Grace,
Bhavesh N. Pattni
The GaneshaSpeaks Team