Anil Kapoor will witness a few ‘Jhakaas’ offers coming his way in 2016!
Forty years in Bollywood and still going strong! The evergreen Anil Kapoor has acted in all kinds of movies. His notably critically acclaimed and commercially successful films were Woh Saat Din, Meri Jung, Janbaaz, Karma, Mr. India, Virasat (for which he won the Filmfare Critics Award for Best Actor), Biwi No.1, Taal (for which he won his second Filmfare Best Supporting Actor Award), Pukar (for which he won a National Film Award for Best Actor), No Entry, Welcome, Race, and Race 2. Anil Kapoor has also acted in the international film Slumdog Millionaire, for which he shared the Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture, which made him globally one of the most recognized Indian actors.Anil Kapoor as a child was a loner, but was an ardent fan of Bollywood films and would regularly watch them during the Ganesh Maha Utsav every year. He was a fan of Raj Kapoor, and was heavily influenced by his style and mannerisms. Ganesha here analyses his horoscope to see what made him such a successful actor.
Date of Birth: 24 December, 1956
Time of Birth: Not Known
Place of Birth: Chembur, Maharastra
Owing to the unavailability of credible birth-time of the celebrity, the analysis and predictions have been done on the basis of the Solar Chart/ Surya Kundli with the help of his birth-date and birth-place only.
Get Your Hand-Written Janampatri By Our Experts.
What made him such a bright and sensational star?
- As per Anil Kapoor’s Chart, Sun is placed in Sagittarius with Mercury.
- Sun conjunct with Mercury in Sagittarius gives him knowledge in Art and creation. He would be skilled and intelligent, and also knowledgeable.
- Venus conjunct with Rahu and Saturn in Scorpio give him great sense of originality and play a great role. This is one of the contributory factors for his brilliant acting skills.
- Due to the Combination of Rahu, Venus and Saturn, he is a very versatile and stylish actor of the Indian film Industry. It also contributes to his versatility in his acting and dialogue delivery. Many of his films became big box office hits and bestowed superstar status on him.
- The exchange between Jupiter and Mercury is an excellent thing for an actor and also a blessing for people in the creative, art and entertainment, or glamor fields.
- The exchange between Jupiter and Mercury gives him vision of art and innovation of idea to improve of his acting skills.
- Moon and Jupiter are forming Gaj Kesari Yog and also Moon and Mars forming Laxmi Yog in his Chart. This ensured that he gained fame and recognition. It made him keen to progress, brave and ambitious, and creative and generous.
- All these planetary positions helped Anil Kapoor become the star that he is. Globally, Anil Kapoor is one of the most recognized Indian actors.
The Path Ahead in 2016 for the Star...Important Astrological Observations:
- Transiting Jupiter will be aspecting his Mercury and Sun in the Sagittarius, till 11th August, 2016.
- Rahu will be transiting over his Jupiter in Virgo, till 30th January, 2016. Ketu will also be transiting over his Mars during this time in Pisces.
- Saturn will be transiting over his Venus, Saturn and Rahu in Scorpio, which will be aspecting his Ketu in Taurus, in his Chart during the entire year ahead.
Astrological Predictions :-
- Anil Kapoor will be under the mixed effects of transiting planets in his Chart during the year. This will make his career path slow and less beneficial.
- His performance may not get due appreciation as per his expectations during the year ahead. However, he will be lucky to get new offers for films from leading banners with important roles for him.
- His dialogues or portrayal of characters in the upcoming films will garner a lot of positive response.
- He may not be able cope with the upcoming shooting schedules or the projects signed by him may and there are some delays in store for him till 30th January, 2016. He should take care of his health during this time.
- He may not be offered higher fees for new films. He may require to give special attention for his financial planning to avoid getting it disturbed.
- The fees that he may be offered in the upcoming year may not be upto his expectations.
- He would be quite satisfied and is sure to remain happy in his married life.
Ganesha wishes Anil Kapoor a great time ahead and wishes him a most happy birthday.
With Ganesha’s Grace,
Kashyap Rawal and Rantidev A. Upadhyay
The GaneshaSpeaks Team