An eventful, yet tough to manage year ahead for bubbly Preity Zinta, predicts Ganesha.
She came from a small town Shimla, flashed her contagious dimpled smile, and won innumerable hearts. From ad campaigns for Liril and Cadbury’s Perk to films like Kya Kehna, Kal Ho Na Ho and Veer Zara, bubbly and pretty Preity Zinta has managed to impress the audiences, time and again, with her exuberant persona and chirpy, full of life performances. Although, the petite actress has been missing in action for quite some time now, she has never failed to court the limelight.
Putting her acting projects on the back burner, the vivacious actress chose to co-own IPL team of Kings XI Punjab in 2008, with her then beau Ness Wadia. The only female in the IPL owners’ arena and the youngest team owner till the year 2009, Preity brought the much-needed colour and glamour to the IPL fields, as she stood on the sidelines cheering and jumping in joy. Known for her straightforwardness and honest opinions, Preity was also the member
of South Asian commentators for BBC News Online, and wrote columns for the website. Unfazed by personal lows, she has always managed to infuse life into all her endeavours be it show hosting or team cheering with her innocent, adorable smile and feisty good looks.
These days, Preity has taken a brief sabbatical, and is busy preparing for the release of her first production film Ishkq in Paris.
Preity Zinta who turned 37 on 31st January 2012 celebrated her birthday in Paris on the location of Ishqk in Paris.
The year 2011 has been full of ups and downs for the actress. How will the year 2012 prove for her? Will she regain her past glory as an actress or will she tread the new path as a successful producer?
Ganesha finds out with the help of Vedic Astrology.
31 st January, 1975
Shimla, HP, India
Preity Zinta’s Surya Kundli
- Transiting Saturn will be in Square with Natal Sun in Preity’s Natal chart, throughout the year.
- Mars will be transiting through the 8th House from Sun during the first half of the year.
- Transiting Jupiter will be in Square with Natal Sun till May 2012, post which it will form Trine with Natal Sun, but will be conjunct transiting Ketu.
- Preity is under the influence of Rahu Ketu return during 2012.
- On 15th January, 2012 her Venus return has taken place. Preity is under the influence of last phase of Shani’s Sade Sati.
- The year ahead doesn’t look very great for Preity as there are many ‘hard transit to Natal’ Aspects happening in her chart.
- She might experience struggle at the career front during the year ahead, feels Ganesha.
- Financially, the year ahead seems a little tough for her.
- In the month of May and June, Venus will be in Trine with Natal Sun, so during those two months she may remain in the limelight, but as Venus will be transiting over Natal Ketu and will also be with transiting Ketu Ganesha feels that any of her film released during this period, may not do so well at the box office.
- However, November and December 2012 look eventful for Preity.
- Due to Rahu Ketu return, during the year ahead she will face some troubles in her personal life. However, there is also a chance of getting into a new relationship.
In a nutshell, Preity Zinta’s year ahead looks tough, yet eventful.
Ganesha wishes her many happy returns of the day, and hopes that she has a great year ahead.
With Ganesha’s Grace,
Bhavesh N. Pattni
The GaneshaSpeaks Team