The Shahenshah of Bollywood will earn more name and fame in 2013, predicts Ganesha
What is it that has not been already written about the Mr. Amitabh Bachchan, the Greatest Star of stage or screen of the Millennium? Hardly anything. Those who have worked with this Bollywood superstar feel grateful to have gotten an opportunity to work with him. People wait hours together, ignoring the weather conditions, just to catch a glimpse of him. Even at this age, he continues to entertain the audiences and gives the younger lot a run for their money. Such is his persona, such is his popularity and such is his impact on the people of India!Born to a very famous Hindi poet Harivansh Rai Bachchan and Teji Bachchan, Amitabh Bachchan entered the Hindi film industry in the year 1969 and successfully tried his hands at a wide variety of roles in the following years. He became the face of coming-of-age Indian cinema and then emerged a never-seen-before avtaar on the silver screen, the “angry young man”. Just when everything was going very nice and smooth, came the anti-climax. Amitabh Bachchan encountered a severe injury on the sets of his film ‘Coolie’ and was admitted to the hospital. The whole nation prayed for his life and fast recovery. Miraculously, he got a new life and returned to the sets once again. However, there was no denying from fact that he was getting old and it was pretty visible on the screen.
The period from 1992-2000 was a rather forgettable one in his career. His time was over in the industry, many believed. But those who made the mistake of writing him off were in for a huge shock, when Amitabh Bachchan made a strong come-back on the silver screen and also made his presence felt on the small screen in the year 2000. Well, the rest is history! Humble and soft-spoken, Amitabh Bachchan celebrates his 70th birthday on 11th October, 2012. Ganesha analyses his Birth Chart and finds out what the future may have in store for this superb actor and a wonderful human being.
Birth date: 11th October, 1942
Birth time: 17 hours (War time to be deducted)
Birth place: Allahabad, India
Amitabh bachchan’s Birth Chart
- In Amitabh Bachchan’s chart, Jupiter will be transiting through the 4th House till mid-2013. After that, Jupiter will be transiting through the 5th House of Performance in his chart.
- Ketu and Rahu are currently transiting through the 4th House 10th House axis. However, post-December 2012, they will be transiting over the 3rd House 9th House axis. It is to be noted that Rahu will be transiting over Mr’ Bachchan’s Natal Moon for one and a half years, starting December 2012.
- Saturn will maintain it’s position over Amitabh Bachchan’s Natal Moon. He is under the influence of the second phase of Shani’s Sade Saati.
- Ganesha strongly feels that Amitabh Bachchan is likely to take some impulsive decisions during the year ahead.
- Health may remain a cause of concern because of the adverse planetary transits. There is a strong likelihood that he may have to be admitted to hospital for medical treatment, foretells Ganesha.
- On a positive note, Ganesha says, Jupiter’s favourable transit and Dasha Sequences during the year ahead will enable him to earn one more award. Besides, in the second half of 2013, Ambitabh Bachchan will be in the limelight, foretells Ganesha.
- On the financial front, he will review his investment plans during the next year, foresees Ganesha.
Ganesha wishes many happy returns of the day to Amitabh Bachchan and may Lord Ganesha bless him with a great and successful year ahead.
With Ganesha’s Grace,
The GaneshaSpeaks Team