Amitabh Bachchan and Robert De Niro to act together in a Hollywood movie
Amitabh Bachchan is all set to share screen space with the most iconic actor of Hollywood, Robert Di Niro, in a film directed by one of the best directors to come out of Hollywood, Paul Schrader of light sleeper’ fame. Paul will start shooting for this movie in April 2009.
Stars like Shashi Kapoor, Amrish Puri, Roshan Seth, and Saeed Jaffery have earlier acted in many films internationally. And yes, there was talks of Aishwarya Rai starring in a Hollywood film again. It seems that the link between Bachchan family and Hollywood is getting activated! However, when it comes to De Niro and Big B, the question is – Will Paul Schrader be able to make a Box office hit out of this pair?
Well, as per Ganesha’s view, this depends on the date the movie is released. However, astrology can definitely foretell how the union of East meeting West will work.
Robert De Niro
Robert De Niro
17 Aug 1943 (Tue)
3 hours 00 min.
Brooklyn Heights, NY, USA
Robert De Niro Horoscope
11 Oct 1942 (Sun)
17:00:00 (War Time to be deducted)
Amitabh Bachchan Horoscope
Astrological Observations in Big B and De Niro's Natal Charts
- Ascendant to Ascendant is in Trine aspect, which indicates beneficial association between these two actors.
- Their Moon is also in Trine aspect so the wavelength of their thinking will surely match well.
- Amitabh’s Rahu falls on Robert De Niro’s Retrograde Sun, Mercury and Retrograde Venus. Here, Rahu a Naturally retrograde planet falling over Niro’s Venus is not a very big issue but it is to be noted that Sun signifies glory, Mercury signifies intellect and Venus rules Art. Rahu is a Natural Malefic planet.
- Both of them have Jupiter in the same sign but Robert De Niro’s Rahu falls on Amitabh’s Jupiter.
- Retrograde Saturn in Amitabh’s chart falls on Mars in Robert De Niro’s chart.
Will Amitabh Bachchan and Robert De Niro gel well in a Hollywood movie?
We have seen in the past that when two great actors work together, there is always a curiosity amongst the audience that who will act better? Like Amitabh Bachchan and Dilip Kumar in ‘Shakti’, Raj Kumar and Dilip Kumar in ‘Saudaagar’, Dev Anand and Dilip Kumar in ‘Insaniyat’. There is always a curiosity built around the fact that who will overpower the other actor? Both Big B and Bobby D (it’s Robert De Niro’s nick name) are profound actors. They care for details while acting. However, Ganesha analyses their union with the help of Astrological Synastry, based on the points explained above.
- Both the actors will be able to perform well in this movie. However, there are chances of some minor disagreements between them over trivial matters.
- They will try to cooperate each other well but Amitabh may develop some typical mannerisms to build his character and De Niro may also sometimes feel that Amitabh is acting better than him.
- If they are to do the fight sequences together, then both of them have a scope of injury. So,they will have to play a little safe in this case.
- Robert De Niro and Amitabh may enjoy each other’s company while the film is in the making and their views on many things may be similar. Both of them may appreciate each other’s ethical values as an actor.
- There will also be a lot of learning at both the ends but this may be at a very subliminal level. Big B and Bobby D will be open to the director’s suggestions, but both the actors may try to maintain their dignity as actors.
- There will not be any Ego issue between both the actors, which is the best part of this pair. This is also a reason why Ganesha expects good going between these two actors.
- Ganesha feels that both the actors will have very challenging roles in this movie
- If the film releases during the last quarter of 2009 or in the first half of 2010, then both Amitabh Bachchan and Robert De Niro will be at greater advantage but if this movie is released before that, it may not do well at the Box Office, feels Ganesha
Ganesha wishes good luck to both the actors and hopes this Hollywood-Bollywood connection writes a success story.
With Ganesha’s Grace,
The GaneshaSpeaks Team