Big B’s Chart makes for one of the most intriguing yet amazing astrological portraits ever!
Amitabh’s enduring glory is the result of the greatness of Saturn and his blessings!Very few people in God’s creation are destined to achieve such awe-striking and mesmerising stardom, fan-following, mass-appeal, charisma and fame, which would withstand all the tests of time! We have seen a lot of eminent personalities come and dazzle and shine like a star for a certain period of time and then suddenly either fade away into oblivion or loose out on their sheen! But Amitabh Bachchan is an icon, who has broken free of all the shackles of the mortal world’s stereotypes and clichés and the ill-conceived notions of stardom! Super-star, Mega-star, Icon, Legend, and all such choicest magniloquent terms may seem to be understatements, considering not only Big B’s acting and creative flair, but also his overall genius, consisting of the great intellectual depth, spiritual fibre, virtue of character and oceanic experience! This star with the resplendence as bright as the Sun himself, celebrates his birthday on the 11th of October! On this grand occasion, Ganesha analyses the starry picture of India’s top favourite actor and presents some striking highlights! Read on and immerse yourself in an astrological extravaganza…
Date of Birth :- 11th October 1942
Time of Birth :- 16.00
Place of Birth :- Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, India
Saturn ruled Ascendant – Enduring Fame and Glory!
- Amitabh Bachhan was born with Aquarius Ascendant and lord of the Ascendant – Saturn is retrograde and placed in 4th House in his Natal Chart.
Luxuries and comforts – all the blessings of Saturn!
- Saturn’s position in the 4th House in it’s friendly earth Sign Taurus has blessed him with various properties and material comforts. The very placement of Saturn in this House clearly indicates that all the material comforts, properties, assets, luxuries and riches that he possesses are achieved through sheer hard-work and self-effort!
Ketu – tossing in Spirituality and Philosophy!
- Ketu is placed in the Ascendant which indicates that he would be spiritual and with a great philosophical bent of mind! His ultimate purpose of life will be to progress on the path of spirituality! This also indicates that he will be having the blessings of the divine and he has a lot of great credit in his account, that may have got accrued in the past birth!
Big B – the eloquent master of words, language and dialogues!
- Exalted Mercury in his chart indicates good command over language/words. Who doesn’t know Bachchan’s classy dialogue delivery?! We are all even aware of his skill at recitation of poems. It’s a great pleasure to listen to his recitation of Harivanshrai Bachchan’s poems. Who can forget his numerous recitals of ‘Kabhi Kabhi’ Nazm written by Sahir Ludhiyanvi.
Venus – the Cosmic Poet blessing Big B with poetic calibre!
- He is able to present poetry so beautifully because Venus and Mercury are conjunct and creating Neech Bhang Raaj Yoga. Venus signifies arts/creativity/poetry and Mercury commands languages and their union results into a very beautiful Raja-yoga. This is why Big B is able to render poems so beautifully.
Budh-Aditya Yoga – blessings for Great Intellect!s
- Sun conjunct Mercury creates Budh-Aditya Yoga. This is an highly auspicious Yoga which enhances grasping power and blesses a native with great intellect and vast knowledge.
- Mercury in Virgo makes him good at words. It also indicates his level of intelligence. As Mercury being the Lord of the 5th House of performance, is exalted in his chart, he is able to perform so well. Venus’s conjunction with Mercury is an added advantage. This factor has also given him great mass appeal, charm and charisma!
The key role of Venus!
- Venus is the Yogakaraka planet in his chart. It happens to be the prime Significator of arts/creativity. Because it is involved in a Neech Bhang Raja-Yoga, it has given him so much fame and fan-following!
- Exalted Jupiter’s placement in the 6th House of his chart makes him knowledgeable and religious. He also gets involved in noble tasks like charity – because of this factor. This makes him a wise and a noble man.
The ABCL Episode…
- Jupiter rules 2nd and 11th House in his chart so he is very wealthy. However as Jupiter is exalted in the 6th House of debts, he also incurred losses in ABCL and took time to recover the same.
The Voice of Big B – one of his biggest USPs!
- Jupiter being the 2nd House Lord is exalted and is aspecting the 2nd House, this gives him a deep and hypnotic voice.
Marriage and Partnerships…
- Rahu’s placement in the 7th House of marriage and partnership indicates problems at marital/personal front and also in business partnership.
Mars and Health Issues…
- Mars happens to be an enemy for the Saturn ruled Ascendant. To add to the woes, it is placed in the 8th House of diseases, suffering and adversities, so he suffers from health issues.
Saturn providing the Launch Pad!
- Saturn Mahadasa (from 1971 to 1990) made him the super star and legendary Hero of Indian film industry. Saturn is a planet which blesses a native with long-lasting greatness and fame, if well-placed, and Bachchan happens to be a real lucky and worthy man!
The Role of Relocation in Big B’s life:
Amitabh’s relocated natal chart(Relocated to Bombay)
[Please Note: The relocation Chart is prepared with the same date and time of birth, but the location which is taken is the place to which a person shifts his base too. This system is in keeping with the authentic and widely accepted principles of astrology.]
- In his relocated chart, the planetary Stellium in Virgo moves to the 9th House of fortune. Moon moves to the 10th House. Both the factors indicate enormous mass appeal and fame.
- Planetary Stellium in the 8th House of his natal chart as per Allahabad makes the chart like that of Osho Rajneeshjee’s Horoscope. However, his relocation to Bombay has worked wonders. The rest is history!
Ganesha wishes a great time ahead to Amitabh Bachhan and wishes him a most happy birthday.
With Ganesha’s Grace,
The GaneshaSpeaks Team