Though Ketu will be slowing things down, Amit will keep coming up with peppy tracks!
Amit Trivedi is one of the most talented and wonderful music minds in India and we have got to see some bright glimpses of his calibre in various works of his already. He is very different and unique and his unconventional compositions so far bear a testimony to his extraordinary, yet novel talent. In this article, Ganesha takes a look at the Dev D music director’s Solar Chart and predicts the way ahead for the young music biggie! Amit Trivedi – Music Director and ComposerDate of birth :- 08th April, 1979Birth Time :- Not Known.Place of Birth :- Bombay, Maharashtra, India
[Owing to the unavailability of credible birth-time of Amit, the analysis and predictions have been done on the basis of the Solar Chart/ Surya Kundli with the help of his birth-date and birth-place only.]
1) What could be the planetary influences that give him the unconventional approach towards music?
- His Natal Sun is posited with Mars and Mercury in the Pisces sign. His Natal Venus a significator of arts/creations is posited in the Aquarius sign with Ketu, aspects his Rahu and Saturn in the Leo sign. Ganesha has generally noticed that people with a strong nodal influence display a very unusual and unconventional approach towards things. These are people who are actually chosen to present to the world some out-of-the-box and novel concepts, in their chosen fields.
- Here, we can observe that three key planets, namely – Venus, the Moon and Saturn are in the Nodal Axis. Venus and the Moon happen to be key planets for an artist as both of them represent art, fine arts and music. Their conjunction with the nodes represent a different mindset and an approach to the areas represented collectively by them. This is the prime factor, which bestows upon Amit the creativity with a twist. But due to the malefics coming into play, Amit has even experience some delays and challenges earlier on.
- He has an Exalted Jupiter and he aspects the Sun, Mercury and Mars placed in Pisces with its 9th House aspect.
- The trio of Sun, Mars and Mercury give him muti-dimensional talents and also great skill at the technicalities of music.
- Mutual aspects of Venus and Saturn also blessed him with the art of composing songs which people will remember for a longer period.
2) Why has this phenomenally talented music genius been out of the spotlight of late?
Important astrological observations:-
- Transiting Saturn is aspecting his Natal Saturn and Rahu in the Leo sign.
- Ketu is transiting over the Natal Sun, Mars and Mercury, till 30th January, 2016.
- The progress in his career has suddenly slowed down, despite his good work, because of the ill-effects of the transiting Ketu. The nodal axis has clouded his spirit and the real talent.
- Rahu-Ketu are known to bring either sudden ups or downs, and Amit has also been experiencing the flipsides of the Nodal transit.
- Amit seems to be a lucky person, as this nodal transit will entirely affect his joy ride, as the transiting Jupiter will continue giving benefic effects and by its relieving grace, Amit will continue to come up with new compositions.
3) Will he come up with some brilliant compositions in the upcoming year?
Important astrological observations :-
- Jupiter will be transiting over his Rahu and Saturn which will be aspecting his Venus and Ketu, till 11th August, 2016.
- Transiting Saturn is aspecting his Natal Saturn and Rahu during the entire year ahead.
- Ketu will be transiting over the planets posited with the Sun, till 30th January,2016. After this Rahu will be transiting over his Natal Rahu and Saturn post this period. Ketu will be transiting over his Venus and Ketu during this time.
Astrological Predictions :-
- Amit Trivedi will be under the strong negative influence of transiting Ketu and Saturn. He will be surrounded by various obstacles blocking his career. He may have to be satisfied with limited number of new offers for singing or composing music till 30th January, 2016. He may not be in a position to cope up with the assignments agreed to by him and also gives expected performance post this period. On the whole, the year may not be satisfactory for his progress, as such it would be an average year for him, feels Ganesha.
Ganesha wishes good luck and bright future ahead to Amit Trivedi.
With Ganesha’s Grace,
Rantidev A. Upadhyay
The GaneshaSpeaks Team