He entered the Hindi film industry when a hero was expected to carry a poster-boy image and be conventionally good-looking. Backed by his illustrious father, Viru Devgan, Ajay Devgn defied all the usual lover boy charms and made a flying start in Bollywood with his blockbuster debut movie Phool aur Kaante. Today, Ajay Devgn has several box-office hits as well as critically acclaimed films to his credit and has also produced and directed films under his production house Ajay Devgn Films Productions.
This two-time National Award winner has announced an ambitious project- launch of a US-based production house Shivalaya Entertainment in collaboration with Brillstein Entertainment Partners. Talking to media at a press meet, Ajay Devgn seemed excited about the partnership and proud to be a part of the changing face of Indian cinema. Will he succeed in this new venture? Ganesha finds out.
Date of birth:- 2nd April 1969
Time of birth:- Unknown
City of birth:- New Delhi, Delhi, India
- Ganesha observes that Ajay Devgan is born with many planets in Pisces.
- Sun, Mercury, Rahu and retrograde Venus are in Pisces. Mercury is in Neech Bhang (cancels debilitation of Mercury). This is also a kind of Raj Yoga.
- Mars is powerful in Scorpio. Saturn is weak due to debilitation.
- Jupiter is aspecting it's own Sign Pisces.
- Currently, transiting Jupiter forms Square with the Stellium of planets in Pisces. It also forms Square with Natal Jupiter and Ketu.
- Saturn and Rahu are currently transiting in opposition to Natal Saturn.
- Considering all the aforementioned points, Ganesha feels that Ajay Devgn is likely to do something big during the year ahead.
- He would be doing more collaborations because Jupiter is transiting through the 10th House from his Natal Moon. (Moon is in Virgo, around 9 degree around Sunrise so between 00 hours to 23 h 59 m, Moon won't change it's Sign)
- As a producer, Ajay will surely become famous, internationally.
- The year ahead is progressive for Ajay Devgn due to transit of Jupiter. However, it may not necessarily start paying him laurels immediately.
- The period between August to December 2014 and the second quarter of 2015 are rewarding time frames for the new production house that he has associated with.
- From September 2016 onwards, this newly-formed production house should start doing very well, says Ganesha.
Bhavesh N. Pattni
The GaneshaSpeaks Team