She is the face of Hindi cinema on the global platform, an ex-winner of the coveted Miss World title, and now a hands-on mother. Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, a name synonymous with grace, dignity, poise, beauty and brains was born to a middle-class Bunt family in Mangalore. This picture-perfect lady seems to have an enigmatic aura around her, which makes her one of the most desirable and highly sought-after Indian celebrities. In an industry, where actresses hide their marital status, fearing a dip in their popularity and subsequent market value, this thorough professional and confident actress has managed to strike a perfect balance between her career and personal life. Aishwarya has never let one aspect of her life shadow the other. And, thanks to her courage and skills, she has been enjoying the best of both the worlds!
Gorgeous and talented, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan celebrates her 39th birthday on the November 1, and on the occasion of her birthday, Ganesha analyses her Kundali to find out what the future holds for the queen of hearts!
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
Birth date: 1st November, 1973
Birth time: 04 hours 05 mins
Birth place: Mangalore, Karnataka, India
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Birth Chart
- From December 2012 onwards, Ketu will be transiting over Aishwarya's Natal Mars and Rahu will be transiting over her Natal Sun and Uranus.
- Also, from May 2013 onwards, Jupiter will be transiting through the 10th House of her Horoscope, over Natal Ketu and retrograde Saturn.
- Jupiter will be transiting through the 10th House from Sun, till May 2013.
- The transiting Saturn will maintain its position in the 2nd House during the year ahead. Ganesha makes an important observation and says that in December 2012, Saturn will degreecally transit over her Natal Sun..
- She will be under the influence of Rahu major period and Mercury sub-period till 25th May, 2015.
- Ganesha feels that till mid-2013, Aishwarya may not be in the limelight, by choice. However, after that she might again start appearing in media more frequently, predicts Ganesha.
- Dasha Bhuktis and planetary transits are indicative of some sort of stress in her life during December 2012.
- Ganesha strongly feels that after May 2013, she may taking up new projects that may get launched or released in 2014.
- She will make it a point to balance her career and family life. On one hand, she will be sincerely carrying out her family responsibilities and on the other, she will do full justice to her professional commitments. She may have plans to be back in the limelight during the year ahead.
- In order to ensure that her career progresses step-by-step, she will follow the schedule she might have set for herself.
- To sum it up, Ganesha says that Aishwarya is not going to take any impulsive decision about returning back to the big screen. She will consider all the pros and cons before saying yes to a professional project.
- Ganesha also feels that Aishwarya will try her hands at film production, if not now, in the distant future.
Good luck and may Lord Ganesha bless Aishwarya Rai Bachchan with a great year ahead.
Bhavesh N. Pattni
The GaneshaSpeaks Team