The road ahead looks very uncertain and tricky for Aamir, film career likely to hit a low!
Due to Mercury’s ill-effects, Aamir may continue to face problems pertaining to expression and his opinions may not always find many takers…
Aamir Khan – the latest Bollywood icon to have stepped onto a communication landmine and thereby giving rise to a huge controversy. The actor with the penchant and a passionate liking for perfection and originality, has been a tremendous actor, who has over the years enjoyed a formidable fan base in India and abroad. He has always been at the forefront, when it comes to conceptualising unusual concepts and out-of-the-box films. Being one of the icons of the Bollywood’s powerful Khan-triumvirate, Aamir has over the years delivered some of Bollywood’s most memorable and wonderful movies. We have always cherished the ‘Bhuvan’ that he portrayed in the movie – ‘Lagaan’, or the inspiring role of ACP Ajay Rathod in ‘Sarfarosh’ or the character of Ram Shankar Nikumbh in Taare Zameen Par or the character of Ranchoddas Shamaldas Chanchad/Phunsukh Wangdu in the deliriously famous 3 Idiots! He has won multiple awards, ranging from the Padmas to the National Awards to the Filmfare Awardsa and has been vocal about his views, whether political or apolitical. He always comes across as a thinking actor, who likes to discuss about various issues, and the show Satyameva Jayate can be considered an extension and a large-scale expression of this facet of Aamir. Though, he has enjoyed a smooth run in Bollywood, wherein he has had more fans than critics, this doesn’t completely hold true when it comes to the views that he expresses or the stands that he takes. The recent interview at the Ramnath Goenka Awards for Excellence in Journalism proved to be a turning point for Aamir and his popularity, when he expressed his views about the intolerance in India. Quoting his wife Kiran Rao, he said that the atmosphere in India seems to be uncertain and unsafe and that Kiran is worried for the future of their child. This interview, and especially some excerpts of it, triggered a surge of activity on the social media forums with the netizens expressing their hurt at Aamir saying such things about a country which has showered him with utmost love and warmth. Things also took a political turn with prominent political leaders also making statements in the media. But now, what lies ahead for the great actor? Will his future films and their fortunes get affected by the current controversial scenario? Let’s find out the answers with the help of Astrology…
Date of Birth:- 14th March, 1965
Time of Birth:- 06.15 A.M.
Place of Birth:- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Aamir Khan’s Natal Chart
- Sun major period, Jupiter sub period and sub-sub period of Saturn will be ruling till 30th December 2015. This will be followed by Mercury sub period which will be in operation till 9th February, 2016.
- Mercury – the significator of communication is weak due to its placement in the Sign of debilitation.
- Currently, Ketu is transiting over the weak Mercury and this transit is operational till 30th January 2016.
- Rahu is transiting through the 8th House of misfortunes, unexpected problems and humiliation.
- After 30th January 2016, Rahu and Ketu will be transiting over the 1st House-7th House axis. This transit will be operational for 1 ½ years.
- The transiting Saturn will be maintaining a square position with his Natal Sun and even the other planets in the Ascendant till 26th January, 2017.
What do the above planetary configurations imply?
Aamir Khan is passing through a tough time. The Dasha sequence indicates the following.Sun = Ego, Government and AuthorityJupiter = Wisdom and Saturn = Law, Masses, Discipline, Rules, Judgment, RestrictionsThe import of the above is as under:
- Jupiter in Aries – the sign of initiation makes him feel that it’s a wise initiative that he has taken. The expansive Jupiter being placed in the sign of pioneering spirit gives him the tendency to take a stand on various issues. However, the Sun and Saturn both are involved in the Dasha sequence and this will keep creating the problems and the unexpected troubles and will lead to tough times.
The Deeper Aspects:
Mercury Sub-Sub Period Creating Problems?
- Ganesha does not find this matter getting over very soon. It is likely to subside only after 9th February, 2016 once Mercury sub-sub period gets over. During Mercury sub-sub period, whatever he tries to communicate, is likely to boomerang and backfire, so Ganesha advises Mr. Perfectionist to take it a bit easy and to take a detour from the path of vocal communication!
Ketu Sub-Sub Period – Career to Take a Beating?
- As Ketu sub-sub period will start from 9th February, 2016 and as his Ketu is placed in the 10th house, his career is likely to get heavily affected by whatever has been happening. The consequences of the unfavourable situations that Mercury will be creating will then reflect in his career in the Ketu sub-sub period. Thus, this astrological aspect will work as the cause and effect theory!
January 30 onwards – Nodes Taking Centrestage!
- After 30th January, 2016, the time is going to be tougher for him because Ketu will be transiting over the natal Sun, Venus and Saturn. He will have to be image conscious. His miscalculated moves or statements may land him up into unpleasant situations with the government and authority figures. As the planet representing the masses – Saturn is also going to be under the affliction, he may also not enjoy the same popularity and appeal he used to enjoy earlier. Thus, the only way out of this will be to be a bit careful in utterances while in public events and gatherings.
Films to Face the Heat?
- Due to the adverse planetary configurations aligned against him, his forthcoming films and his brand image is also going to get affected within the next two years’ time, underlines Ganesha.
- Overall, the period till 26th January, 2017 is likely to be socially and mentally stressful for Aamir Khan. Things will look hazy and cluttered. When the malefics are on a rampage, it is better to focus only on the core and fundamental areas instead of venturing into new territories, as these territories will be frought with risk, says Ganesha.
With Ganesha’s Grace,
Bhavesh N. Pattni and Aaditya Sain
The GaneshaSpeaks Team