does not fall in the category of 'tall, fair & sexy', she is not
the one who would run around the trees or sway to the tunes of a
raunchy item number, she may differ from other heroines in bollywood
when it comes to choosing a film, but, despite her unconventional
looks and preference for off-beat films, actress Konkona Sen Sharma
has gained a firm footing in the film industry. And why not? After
all, she has a lineage rich in acting and other creative fields.
Koko, as she is fondly called, shot to fame after the release of Mr.
& Mrs. Iyer. The film, which was directed by her mother, Aparna
Sen, not only garnered her compliments, but also bagged her the
National Film Award for best actress in 2002. And after this, there
has been a series of memorable characters that she has played in
films like 15 Park Avenue, Page 3, Omkara, Life in a... Metro &
Wake Up Sid.
talented actress seems to have put her ambitious career plans on
hold, as she recently married her long time live-in partner Ranvir
Shorey and is awaiting a small bundle of joy in her life. As Konkona
blows her birthday candles on 3rd
December, Ganesha predicts the year 2011 for her, with the help of
of birth:- 3rd
of birth:- Unknown
of birth:- New Delhi, India
Sen Sharma's Surya Kundali
- Although Venus is not considered very powerful in Sagittarius, a sign ruled by Jupiter, Konkona is an actress with great wisdom and a good sense of humour. Venus in Sagittarius makes her 'target oriented' in case of arts and related matters. She is very focussed when it comes to her career, and may not prefer to sign many films simultaneously. Instead, she would like to take up one or at the most two films at a time, so that she can do justice to the character she is playing.
- Currently Rahu is transiting over Natal Venus, the significator of arts. Post second half of next year, Rahu will transit over her Natal Sun.
- Jupiter and Rahu are placed with Mars in Leo. Jupiter and Rahu's conjunction creates Chandal Yoga.
- She is under the influence of Saturn Return till November 2011.
- Once Jupiter enters Aries in the month of May 2011, it will aspect Konkona's Natal Venus.
- Ganesha strongly feels that Konkona Sen is going to face some struggle during the year ahead, but she will manage to get the kind of roles she is willing to play.
- First quarter of 2011 is going to be good for her career; however, from April to June 2011 she may not appear in the news so often.
- Again from June to December 2011, she will be in limelight due to her personal and professional life.
- In the second half of 2011, she will have to be extra cautious while appearing in the interviews on television or press. If she does not take proper care while addressing the media, she may end up inviting trouble.
- Talking about her personal life, it can be quite stressful during the second half of 2011. However, fortunately Ganesha does not foresee such conflicts leading her to estrangement with her life partner Ranvir Shorey.
- Great opportunities on career front during next one year will decide her career path.
Lord Ganesha wishes Konkona a happy married life and a great year ahead.
With Ganesha's Grace,
The GaneshaSpeaks Team